1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

APP: ACCSM Monitor

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Malc2169, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.0.6

Changes are:
    2021-02-12
    Version 1.0.0.6
    ---------------
    Allow use of periods or commas on the Manual Fuel Calculator as the decimal point separator.
    Added Tyre Pressure settings from Car Setup to the Saved Log info (not visible in ACCSM (yet?)).
    Added Car Model to the Saved Log info (not visible in ACCSM).

Note: You'll see some changes to the menus - Load and Save are not functional yet; enclosed manual still reads v1.0.0.5 - I'll update this once the menu options are fully implemented.

Havner likes this.
  2. Havner

Havner Rookie

Not working :-( At all now.

On the screenshot is result with period. When I use coma I get an error popup.

Attached Files:

3. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Hi Havner,

I'm sorry, I cannot repro here and it works fine. I think I may have another method I can try though - before I release another version, would you be happy to test for me? If yes, PM me an email address I can contact you on please?

Cheers

4. Havner

Havner Rookie

Sure, PM sent.

5. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.0.7

Changes are:
    2021-02-12
    Version 1.0.0.7
    ---------------
    Hotfix to better handle use of periods and commas as the decimal pointer separator. Thanks for Havner for testing!

Havner likes this.
  6. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

hey can u add this:
    Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.

7. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Yes, I can add them no problem, but to what extent? I can add them to the logged data, or simply show them in the Status panel - personally I feel Grip Status and Rain Level should be logged, Forecast not?

Stefan Lemke likes this.
  8. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

yep logged is enough...forcast not rly

9. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

OK, give me a couple days, should have something Friday latest.

Stefan Lemke likes this.
  10. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.0.8

Changes are:
    2021-02-28
    Version 1.0.0.8
    ---------------
    Updated Shared Memory extraction to v1.7.4 - Monitor and Datasender
    Add Tyre Pressure settings at entry to 3D to interface (see NOTES IN USER MANUAL!)
    Added Weather and Current Grip to Status field. Note the +10 and +30 labels are static currently as no way to read actual time periods (these are flexible, no multiplier available).
    Logging field Track State renamed to Grip Level.
    USER MANUAL not updated yet!!

Stefan Lemke likes this.
  11. Holger Gunkel

Holger Gunkel Rookie

Hi, I'm looking for a way to log shared memory data into an accessable text file. - My aim is automatically to add those data for every session in the MoTeC Log File Extension Data file.

I'm user, I'm not used with C++ programming yet. It seems, there is not executable ready now, isn't it?

12. cimohr

cimohr Rookie

im sure u did great work there. but sadly i cant use it anymore, the app is starting, i can see a icon in the taskbar but im not able to get the window anymore.

im sure the problem is on my computer, any idea what i have to download/update? does that need any specific .NET?

13. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

I would guess the startup location coordinates have got porked. Are you comfortable editing the registry? I could talk you through checking/resetting. I intend to remove the registry entries in favour of xml settings file, but it's to-do currently.

14. cimohr

cimohr Rookie

yes walk me through, i can do that no worries

15. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

OK, quite simple - search registry for:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Malc2169\ACC Monitor\Server

then look for LocationX and LocationY, recommend changing both to 0 (zero). They'll probably both read -32000 currently.

This should force the program to start top left of your desktop.

16. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.1.0

Changes are:
    2021-03-17
    Version 1.0.1.0
    ---------------
    Bug fixes.
    Tweaks to Fuel Calculator.
    Added Save Tyre Data file menu and Export Tyre Data file menu options - Save... allows you to specify file name; Export... allows you to specify file name and export as Excel 12 format (requires Excel to be installed).
    Added a "phone book" to the Datasender.
    Added "Minimized Window on Close" protection.
    Updated Manual to current version.

17. cimohr

cimohr Rookie

Thanks Malc, that helped

18. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.1.2 - significant update.

Changes are:
    2021-04-23
    Version 1.0.1.2
    ---------------
    Changed name to ACC Monitor and ACC Datasender.
    Removed registry entries to store settings, these are now stored in an XML file which can be found in "C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\ACCMonitor\..." folder.
    Redesigned the Main window to make it more compact. The Log window is now a separate entity which can be repositioned/resized/hidden/shown as preferred.
    Changes to the Tyre Pressure settings (smaller values under main values) so they are updated every time you change a set of tyres.
    Added Pressure or Tyre Core Temp display option.
    Added menu option to include or exclude invalid laps from Average Lap calculation. When in Free Practice or similar, it might be beneficial to include all laps for full race simulation, etc. Default is Use Only Valid Laps.
    Removed Excel export option until I can make it better.
    Updated Manual to current version.

See first post

I expect this may well be it now (barring unfound bug fixes). Thanks for your interest!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    cestcomi, Zinny and BenZ_67 like this.
  19. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

download does not exist

20. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Stefan Lemke likes this.