1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

app that makes the controller thumbstick work kind of like a wheel

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by aswdevz, Jun 30, 2018.

1. aswdevz

aswdevz Rookie

I made an app that makes the controller thumbstick work kind of like a wheel. This can make controller input in Assetto Corsa better. It also works in other racing games. I made it for myself and I thought someone else might find it useful, so I'm sharing it.

Link to youtube video that shows how it works:

The app actually works, I use it all the time. And you can download the app right now from github. A link to the project page is here:
    https://github.com/aswdevz/asw

And here is a link to the releases page:
    https://github.com/aswdevz/asw/releases

Some setup is required but it's all described in the readme.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds [3rd party app makes] acs.exe crashes while loading after 0.22 Aug 31, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues [python app makes the game crash] crash after new user joins 0.21 Jul 22, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Every time I try to trailbrake this happens. What I am doing wrong? How can I improve? Nov 28, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.1.2] 2018 endurance champ @ Paul Ricard 6hr, winning AI car lapped 3rd place Nov 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [1.1.2] Server with places appears full Oct 31, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Threes and Craine desappiring Oct 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface FOV buttons mapping not working Oct 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Disappearance of new cars 2019, ver. 1.1.1 Oct 27, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals changing button mapping (Tab button) Oct 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface assignable button for Tyre app Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Physics Rear disc temp in Tyres App isn't accurate Oct 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface Overlapping of texts Oct 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer DNF instead of disappearing (suggestion) Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.0.10] Windscreen wiper doesn't reliably return to idle & just disappears Sep 22, 2019
    ACC User Interface HUD Disappears before race Sep 16, 2019