1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Are all cars in ACC paddle shifters?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by McGraw, Sep 23, 2019.

1. McGraw

McGraw Racer

hello.

Looking for an excuse to dig my thrustmaster gear stick out and try the sequential adapter.

Any cars in ACC actually use one in real life?

Thanks

2. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

All padals AFAIK

3. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't think a race car has been made with a stick shift for decades now.

4. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

Yes, they are all Pedal Shifters.

5. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Quick lets have a spelling test..:D:p

6. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Depends on the Series they run in, it's all down to regulations. Entry cars like Formula Ford 1600 and MX5-Cup cars are often still manuals, as are NASCARs.
    Aussie V8 Supercars use Sequential Stick shifts without Autoblips on downshifts:

Coanda, Florian Boswell and Turk like this.
  7. Turk

Turk Alien

I also forgot rally cars... :oops:

Coanda and Gevatter like this.
  8. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

LOL i just recognized my spelling. Thats what happens, if you write in a Forum and at the same Time you are looking for a new Pedal Set... Damn Brain, these are Paddle Shifters. Damn! :D

After_Midnight likes this.
  9. Flippers all the way it is.

However if you want to try your sequential skills, AC + RSS GT/NGT mod should be high on the list.

McGraw likes this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Some GT4s used to be available with H pattern manuals, they are quite close to road spec.

The old BMW M3 GT4 was definitely available with a 6 speed H pattern as was the last gen Aston Vantage. I’m not too sure about the 2019 versions though, it wouldn’t surprise me if they still are as GT4s often use the road car gearboxes.

11. McGraw

McGraw Racer

458 GT2 has a stick. That's what made me think they might not be totally extinct.

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

It was a sequential still, just up and down and prety certain it had auto blip on it

LATE4APEX likes this.
  13. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Correct which is what I was after if you look at my original post.

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Simracer

I can only imagine the fun of driving the gt3 with H-pattern heel-toe,proper up shifting etc.
    Just by imagining driving lamborghini with H-pattern feels so brutal.
    H-pattern are not fast but they certainly shoot up the whole driving experience by 1000%.