1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Are average and slow drivers going to be a resource in acc or just a bother?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Karsten Beoulve, Mar 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I mean, we know in the real deal there's some classes from the drivers and they have to swap drive, is acc going to implement this?

Driver's swap was supposed to be a thing, so I presume we may get a realistic situation where a platinum driver will have to swap with a bronze one or stuff like that?

Or it'll just be normal races paired through matchmaking the way to go?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Considering better and better hardware, is more AI possible? Yesterday at 4:06 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting CTD when starting race 2 - Hungaroring career Yesterday at 12:19 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions My controls are locked from the beginning like I’m in pits Thursday at 6:40 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions How to Update Firmware G920? Tuesday at 5:33 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Updated firmware and still no FFB Monday at 2:17 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Updated firmware and still no FFB Monday at 2:15 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problem with the (McLaren 720)wiper Aug 1, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions What Series are possible is AC? Aug 1, 2020
    ACC Gameplay skip race in career mode after damaged car? Aug 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC problem Update Firmware G920 Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals MFD Auto scrolling issue [outdated Logitech Software issue] Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Career mode issue Jul 31, 2020
    ACC User Interface What are the colors on the map? Jul 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer MP - Resources that are still missing or do not work Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC PS4 Career Race Mandatory PIT STOP Bug/Problem Jul 27, 2020