1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Are we likely to be able to export Motec files?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Zermatt, May 19, 2020.

1. Zermatt

Zermatt Rookie

I'm very much into tuning on other games and am considering buying ACC on xbox when released. I've been watching a whole bunch of Youtube videos on how the telemetry can be exported and analysed through the use of Motec and it does seem key to getting the perfect setup for each car and track combination.

Is there any information released on whether or not we will see similar on Xbox/PS4?

Bruiser71 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions RX 5700 XT underperforming in ACC compared to same card Saturday at 10:40 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions The are 51 server on Hungaroring and 1 on Nurburgring! Saturday at 9:50 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Bug pitlimiter Careermode Spa 24h Saturday at 7:46 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Bugs in v1.3.7 - Career Mode and Loading Saved Games Saturday at 2:51 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Has anyone noticed your best personal lap times are not shown each series Friday at 12:34 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Custom liveries in career mode? Wednesday at 4:11 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Feels like we are being forgotten. Wednesday at 12:40 AM
    ACC Gameplay If lap times are identical in qualifying which driver is given precedence? Jul 5, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Career Mode Pit Cycling too First Jul 2, 2020
    ACC Gameplay No fuel and tyre consumption in career with the option On Jul 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC Career Mode using G29 Jul 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Career mode. Jul 1, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Career mode. Jul 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions [PS4] Impossibile far funzionare Multiplayer Jun 29, 2020
    Console Lounge on 2019 season single player races no mclaren cars/team ever spawns on the grid to race against. Jun 29, 2020

3. madmat

madmat Rookie

Now that ACC for consoles is out, it seems that the option to generate telemetry files is there. Question now is: How can I transfer the files to my PC??
    I tried to download the savegame, but that's an encrypted file... Ideas?

mat

4. TJT_Adam

TJT_Adam Rookie

We have to have a way of getting the telemetry wether it’s as a MoTeC file or over UDP. It should be possible to at least upload the files to cloud and download them to my computer.

5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

How do we export the telemetry files on console? I haven't seen anything about this so would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Cheers.