1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aris vs Luca track battle onboard footage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Found some exclusive footage of Aris having an all out track war with Luca, our two best assetto corsa racers.

Quality is a little bad but as you can hear Aris gets quite competitive.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions What Aristotelis and Luca will do with such a few cars ? Feb 21, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 vs PC lapt time comparison, for those who wonders... Nov 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Aris comment on hotfixes... Oct 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Comparision Video 1.7.2 to the new NG version (massive Sound downgrade) Feb 23, 2022
    ACC User Interface ARIS .. circuit walk, how to? Free cam when not in replay Feb 18, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 208 – Arise… and rise further still Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Aris Video Settings (In case anyone is interested/curious) Oct 15, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Why is console so fast PS4 Vs PC Kyalami Comparison Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Tools Display comparison and FoV tool May 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Online telemetry comparison Apr 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions To Aris, your words of wisdom have changed my life Mar 29, 2020
    ACC Blog Aris Drives Dec 23, 2019
    ACC Physics Aris, will you blog the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R? Please? Nov 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Video interview with Aris about ACC physics Sep 12, 2019

3. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Luca probably had old version 4 tyres on the M̶u̶s̶t̶a̶n̶g̶ Nemesis :p

Such a classic vid, can't believe it's almost 10 years ago... now I feel old :oops:

Horus and Brownninja97 like this.
  4. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

This thing of the "Aris vs Luca battle" is getting out of hand. :D:D:D:D:D

mESCx, pika4u, Rolf Kazamba and 3 others like this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

one day luca, one day

6. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

That Was funny :D:D Great vid....Sounded like a Samurai Warrior in battle ....Feel like going to an online race and screaming Nemesis !!!!!!!

Brownninja97 likes this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

back in the day on nfs world(dont judge) i showed this to my friends and man many teamspeak hours filled of us screaming nemesis at eachother

Filippo94, jim jones, esox71 and 2 others like this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

You guys are messed up and silly just like me :D Loving the video!!!

esox71 likes this.
  9. esox71

esox71 Alien

Wasn't expecting that.....think I'll lower the dose of my medication.:D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Oh my god that was funny!!!:D:p:p:p:D

11. Lowkey

Lowkey Racer

Lmao that video is pretty awesome.

12. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

When the Mustang finally arrives will we be receiving a Nemesis Edition along with the GT?

13. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

Nemesis, eh?

[​IMG]

14. TDS

TDS Alien

ROFL! hahahahahahahaha

15. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Before I checked the video myself, I sent this video to one of my friends saying, ''Check this out! Kunos Aris and Luca old track battle video!" A minute later he replied, "Are you sure?"
    :eek::oops:o_O:confused::eek::confused::confused:o_O

Brownninja97 likes this.
  16. Filippo94

Filippo94 Alien

I had an heart attack at first, then I couldn't breath anymore, but not because of the stopped heart.
    Strange transparent liquid flowed out of my eyes while this happened.

I suggest caution watching this video, better to have a friend that helps you during the vision.

Mike1304 likes this.
  17. mtlclutch

mtlclutch Gamer

ahahahahhahahaha xD