1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Asseto derby

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Nozzyboy1972, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Nozzyboy1972

Nozzyboy1972 Rookie

Would just like to say this game is a total joke and as because of this I gonna go on a demo derby and smash everyone of track. It's Frenchy bashing time *****es

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Multi Cpu on Asseto Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions asseto corsa competizione V.1.8.0 is a nightmare Sep 30, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Asseto Corsa Ultimate Edition on PlayStation Sep 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Hi can someone can help? When i wanna click on "Assetto Corsa" then i got an error of "Asseto Corsa" Dec 20, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asseto corsa having sevre issues with G920 wheel and shifter May 1, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Rally en Asseto Corsa Consola Jan 13, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Asseto Corsa Launcher sttoped in controls Apr 22, 2019
    ACC User Interface Feedback on: The User Interface [Asseto Corsa Competizione] Feb 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Asseto corsa work well with xbox one control? Sep 8, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asseto Corsa Launch Error Jul 17, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I can't start asseto corsa Jan 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room New to steam and Asseto Corsa Dec 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room So now I searched the Youtubes with "Asseto Corsa 1.15"... Sep 28, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions 1.15 Asseto Corsa - Bug reports Sep 19, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asseto Corsa loading getting stuck on launch Sep 14, 2017

3. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

assetto.jpg

Jon Legg and HAZEYNIGHTS like this.
  4. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

I totally agree this game is just a robbery.
    Ans the should give everyone there money back. Until the released a proper game and not a beta.

5. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

The world is a scary place!

Scuderia Paul and Grand Apeiron like this.
  6. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I'm a clean racer, but a not the quickest.
    I don't mind an idiot or 2 who bash others off. It's a leveller and results in knocked off drivers eventually catching me up and racing and overtaking happening. It's a bit like hitting a green shell in Mario kart!

Not too much bashing though or it gets boring. I never bash ......intentionally....

7. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Also remember there are no track limits in online races so use any line you like with no penalty. And they said Forza 6 had problems....

8. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

LoL and the OP is 44 yrs old... I would only expect that from a 8-10 yr old... does your parents know you are playing this game??? LoL

dermonty likes this.
  9. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

pass a shovel and we dig them up and ask them

10. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

If you don't mind people bashing in to you go and play forza and not a serious racing sim

11. No cookies for OP.

Skemekos123 likes this.