1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Assetto Corsa 2 console wish list

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by TwinAir, Aug 14, 2019.

1. TwinAir

TwinAir Gamer

I would love to see Assetto Corsa focus a little more on the Nordschleife.

->FWD record holders should be included, like: Renault Megane RS Trophy-R, Seat Leon Cupra, Honda Civic Type-R and VW Golf GTI Clubsport S.
    (Smaller cars that do well like the Mini Cooper JCW or the Renault Clio RS Trophy could be included as well.)

->I'd like to see sleeper cars like an old Audi RS6 Plus Avant, tuned to 1000hp, for fun tourist days.

->Compact and fast AWD cars could be fun as well. The Mercedes A 45 AMG, Golf R Ford Focus RS and Audi RS3 for example.

->A better online experience. Especially being able to switch cars without leaving end re-entering the lobby.

->Leaderboards. Pretty, well done leaderboards with the option to group record times into categories based on class of the car, RWD, AWD, FWD, weight, power, etc...

This list was done quickly without much structure. Sorry for that. There will definitely be more suggestions in the future.

Please feel free to criticise and add your own.

Totall Wrytoff and paul_wev like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Mods Sol and Custom Shaders Patch installation tutorial Saturday at 4:18 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa not butter smooth/stuttering Aug 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Common issues, fixes and workarounds Aug 13, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.7 update OUT NOW! Aug 9, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa Crashes on Second Race [Steam] Jul 22, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa crashes on second race Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.6 update OUT NOW! Jul 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using Track Attack with Assetto Corsa? Jul 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events - Season 3 opens Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto corsa JGTC. Jul 5, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.5 update OUT NOW! Jul 4, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds an unforeseen event has caused the assetto corsa launcher to retire from the race Jul 1, 2019
    Chit Chat Room The 100 Million USD Man Cave with Assetto Corsa Jun 27, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa [Championship Sport Prototypes 1970]24 Hours of Le Mans. Jun 25, 2019

3. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

All of this would be very nice, I cannot disagree with anything.

We can wish for all we want though because none of it is ever happening.

The developers moved on to other things ages ago, and fair play to them.

Assetto Corsa on consoles is set in stone. The only "development" that will happen now will be the day when the servers are taken down.

For now, I know I can join a Nordschleife lobby and turn laps on the best console version of the circuit there is.

I can cope with that.

Will there be an AC2 on consoles? I somehow doubt it. Competizione might get ported but I'm not sure.

The behemoths of Forza and Turismo loom large.

I know they aren't proper simulations but most hardcore simmers are on Pc. Do 505 want to take MS and Sony on again ?

I may be wrong.I thought AC1 would die out pretty fast on console but there's still life on the servers and our WHL is still going.

We're a pretty small group now though.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Totall Wrytoff and TwinAir like this.
  4. TwinAir

TwinAir Gamer

If they moved on, and aren't planning Assetto Corsa 2 on console, they should at least have DLC packs multiple times a year. I'm sure most console players would happily pay for that.
    They could use that to keep the servers running and make a little extra I suppose.

Still sad to know they aren't interested in AC2 though...

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  5. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

This was only my uninformed opinion, I don't have any inside knowledge.

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  6. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Just FYI wishlists don’t go down very well around here ;)

Afaik development stopped for good on AC when the final patch / DLC was released on PC.

They did move on - to ACC. Requesting anything else for AC now is a waste of time.