1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Will the laser scanned grid girls be part of the next update?

Chrisfande-f1 and LATE4APEX like this.
  2. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Call me old-school, but I'd personally prefer to use contour gauges vs. laserscan..

chksix and LATE4APEX like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

When it comes to attention to detail, I always prefer to work with hands. I provide all my models with that special touch.. No gimmicks!

*** COMING SOON ***

acc_gg_2.jpg

acc_gg_3.jpg

acc_gg_1.jpg

acc_gg_4.jpg

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

good spot.. that's just wierdo.. :confused:

5. anthony galmiche likes this.
  6. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

A marriage is all about supporting each other. This includes "hobbies" I guess :eek:

manu68, Coanda and After_Midnight like this.
  7. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

It's so sad, how bad some drivers are. And I'm not talking about slow, but about doing stupid stuff. I just had an 18 minute Spa race. I'm not too fast around Spa. 2:18s are the best I can do, since I have to massively lift in Eau Rouge, because I cant handle the R8 Evo there.
    Now to the race. I started P24(came to late, so no quali) and I actually had my best racing performance in a long while. I made some really good overtakes until I was in P6. Then it was a three-way-fight for P4. I got punted off by P5, but came back 2 corners later and got him and then P4 lost control and had to go wide in the right-hander before blanchimont. So I finally had overtaken them both, just for the guy, who had to go wide, attempt a "divebomb" from 1s away. He punted me off and I had to settle for P6 as I span. And then it didnt even save the replay properly, so I cant even rewatch my overtakes. These were my best overtakes since around 2014 or so. This is especially sad, since I'm trying to refind my motivation again, but because of stuff like this, I cant. I get always punted. Either on purpose from behind or because of a mistake from a long way back.

chksix likes this.
  8. Speedylu

Speedylu Rookie

@Minolin Server seems to be down, but you said it should be online again?

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Works for me

10. Speedylu

Speedylu Rookie

Yes, it's working now. Didn't load anything even after some restarts.

11. My experiences with ACC open multi player are different to yours. Ofc there are some "not so good" guys even at higher ranked server. But you really can have good races at all servers.
    Just "follow" the advices of @Minolin ;)

Son likes this.
  12. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

I wouldn't consider these races "good", but thats just my opinion. Race 2 was just boring following. I have a pretty aggressive driving style, but not to the point where it's dangerous. My racecraft is way better than my pace, which is sad, since I think I'm only around people who move under braking, bump me off or crash into me on purpose. I expect from other drivers, that they are capable of not ramming into my side on straights or not try stupid divebombs from 1sec back. I also expect, that I can race with "fast" people in a professional manner. I think I need to improve my pace, so that I get to people with similar racecraft.

13. This is up to you :) Race 1 full of action and fair battles (also caused by my mistakes)

What will you do if you can't get the leader for 19min? The guy in front was happy about the race btw ;) and me too.

It will change nothing for you. Like you said you was taken out by a faster guy not by the many slower you've overtook before.

This might be part of your problem. A lot of "controlled aggressive" drivers are complaining afterwards and blame just all others. For sure an ego thingy. Sometimes it's better to make one step back.
    In many situation racing intelligence and awareness are more important than pure speed.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Micii1, Son and Piret2000 like this.
  14. Nearly all crashes are avoidable... If you get taken out nearly every race, you should ask yourself what you can do better. It helps alot to keep an eye on everything what is going on around you, and if you see a driver behind you going nuts, it is sometimes better to not fight and let him better pass when he tries. if he is a unsafe driver he will crash and you will pass him again. but i know its always easier to blame all others ;)

Freddie Seng, Piret2000, Turk and 2 others like this.
  15. where is evidence?

16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Is the changelog coming with the update or can we get a sneaky peek at what´s included? Livery editor has been teased, I´m not sure what else is currently expected.

All considering that I took the correct conclusion from the clues.

17. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

no one knows, only speculations, maybe some BOP changes, they said 720s needs a change on silverstone and nurnurgring but they havnt touchtedit yet because of shadow competition that was still in progress
    but i dont think they are gonna do other BoP changes, maybe adjust some values on some cars with more correct data as they sometimes do

18. also porsche needs adjustments.

19. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

yeah but only on few tracks, on most its just a good competative car like mercedes and ferrari, its just a very capable car in itself, we ll see I guess

20. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

At least 2 new Spa liveries confirmed (the Goodsmile ones).

Chrisfande-f1 likes this.