1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

I think fuel consumption, tyre and brake discs wear aren't effected by time multiplier but I'm not 100% positive on that.

GCCRacer likes this.
  2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Don't think so, and wouldn't make sense to me. Tyres wear the way they wear, whether you decide to compete in a 1 or 10 hour race.

There is no setting to accelerate any of the wear like there was in AC.

GCCRacer likes this.
  3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Thanks guys. To be honest I've had wear disabled until now as I'm slow enough anyway, for 1,5h races I will try it now.

4. kidmaciek

kidmaciek Rookie

Where can I see the session settings in multiplayer? Yesterday I was surprised by a DSQ for not doing a mandatory pitstop, but I haven't found any information about it before or during the race.

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You can see if there is a mandatory pitstop by looking at the driver standings widget. If there is an orange bar with a number on it, it means there is a mandatory pit. If it shows a green bar, it means there is no mandatory pit, or that the mandatory pit has already been done.

You can see this as soon as the starting grid countdown starts. In competition servers you can also see it in the sign-up screen, before joining the server.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. nimp

nimp Racer

It's better to check the Pitstop MFD page. While you can see, if there is a mandatory stop in the standings, you don't see what actions you are required to perform in the pits. On the bottom right of the pit MFD it will tell you everything you need to know - number of mandatory stops, if you have to swap tires, if refueling is mandatory (you can see, if refueling is allowed before the race. on the setup page, where you put fuel in the car, it will tell you "refueling not allowed in this session" in case). Also it will tell you, if there is a pitwindow or you can stop anytime you want.

7. kidmaciek

kidmaciek Rookie

Thanks for answers, I have to say this is not very intuitive. What about other server settings, though? Things like allowed aids, penalty rules, tyre and fuel wear, time progression etc.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, a page that tells you the session rules before the start of the race is still missing.

9. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Not only that. A session summary with detailed information is also needed (especially important for leagues --> pTracker in AC) just as a description of the setup settings. On top of that the looks of the interface in broadcasting mode could be vastly improved. Why not add the GT World Challange style to it? It's the official game is it not? :)
    Actually thought all this would hit with 1.0 since it's rather basic stuff. Hope it's in the works :)

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Do pit repairs mid race always restore the vehicle back to 100% or are there some suspension or aero damage that can not be fixed completely..?

marph likes this.
  11. CheatingTJ

CheatingTJ Gamer

As far as I can remember, I've done a few races where I had dmg to the suspension and the wheels weren't alligned with the steering wheel anymore. That wasn't fixed after stopping at the pit. But I think it was a bug... and they fixed in one of the recent patches. Can't confirm it though.

12. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

If It helps I blasted a wall last night in the GTR at Bathurst to the point I drove into the pits with the wheel completely 90 degrees left just to go straight, and the pit stop fixed it perfectly.

Trust me I didn't want to help by hitting the wall... but here we are....

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I did the same today. I have a feeling all returns to 100%.

14. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Jeeez, the devs need to cut down on the amphetamine.
    Another patch!

Changelog v1.3.5

1.3.5:
    - MP: Fixed total driving time counter behaviour in MP.
    Now total driving time correctly freezes on pit entry and resumes on pit exit.
    - Minor fix to the time multiplier display on session summary.
    - Stint timer is now linked to the timing HUD when auto-repositioning.

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

nah go nuts! keep em coming..

f_deutsch, Gopher04 and Whitestar like this.
  16. Creegz

Creegz Racer

PATCH ALL THE HOURS!

I'm really glad to see the patches coming in though. It looks great, keep it up!

17. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I think their work ethic is excellent, just praying the next patch cures the stuttering issue's..

LucaBenj and Creegz like this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

have you tried not running your CPU at 4.8 Ghz?

19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Excellent work on the blame system @Minolin. I was hustling a driver into Murrays corner at Bathurst. He botched it and bounced over the outside kerb and then came back across the track and cleaned me up.. No SA deduction.. :cool:

Curious.. Will the large stutter we all receive when a new driver/car combo joins a server likely to be resolved in the furture or is it something we have to live with.? Some tracks you can get away with it however drivers joining Bathurst mid way through Qualifying is nasty especially when going down the Dipper.. :eek:

After_Midnight likes this.
  20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

most of the servers these days have new entries locked during the race so not a huge issue