1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He's talking about the Qualifying and yes, this is still an issue ;)

sps_for_race, LeDude83 and Coanda like this.
  2. Chrhun

Chrhun Rookie

I can finally play, I got the VR sorted! Amazing, so nice the be able to really get into this. I have to test the cars, learn the tracks... Huh, lots of catching up, but it will be fun!

3. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

I assume at some point in the future once the PC version is rock solid and complete, Kunos will release console versions of ACC (maybe for next gen consoles?). After all it would be a good additional revenue stream for them without having to come up with a tonne of new code (just console specific adaptations).

One thing I am hoping for if this does occur is that they implement cross platform gaming for this title, similar to what is being done for other games now such as COD, where PC, XBox and Playstation players can all compete against each other. This would greatly expand the player base and therefore also greatly extend the life of the title.

Kunos, if you are going to go down the console path please consider this (if you haven't already).

rnavasg likes this.
  4. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

cross play would be a nightmare to implement and would then also result in PC update schedule having to be tied in with both console versions and slow PC updates massively (they can't be as "fast n loose" with releases on console as they can on steam)

5. ugurcanpark

ugurcanpark Rookie

Hello to everyone. My English is not very good, I apologize in advance. This is my problem. When I race in career mode, the entire AI enters every pit in a 1-hour race. At the end of the race, the difference is 5 rounds. How Can I Solve It?

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...t-scheduled-pitstop.62731/page-4#post-1117865

Cote Dazur and Whitestar like this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What makes you say that?
    That's really the issue here, but with there being fewer and fewer differences between PC and consoles this is more about Kunos' manpower as well as the approval process than anything else.

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Let's hope they do port it to console, in a recent Facebook post Marco mentioned that if has not been for console player bringing a ton of fresh money to Kunos, we would not have some of the great license we got in AC, for all player, console and pc to enjoy.
    Their is more console player than PC player. As we all want more tracks and cars in ACC, having console players help in financing it will trump any alleged disadvantage porting ACC to console would have.

chksix, Brado23 and Whitestar like this.
  9. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

From what I've read of developers responding to questions about cross platform play

10. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

For me as long as it doesn't effect the PC version in any form then thats fine, but it did with PCars from what we were told.

11. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

What a time for racing games...There is now a point reached, where i enjoy almost every title i purchased, to drive it with an expensive toy wheel in metaphorical mom's basement.
    Thanks for the new fix, thanks for your work!

12. It was a bit shocking to me to read (from Marco's FB post) that AC sold nearly 1.5 million copies on PC. Also kinda crazy is that out of all those copies sold the most users online at once is less than 8000. Either SteamDb is crazy inaccurate or SP players outnumber MP players by a staggering amount.

Freddie Seng, chksix and rycil like this.
  13. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Wouldn't users 'online' inclue SP unless they were disconnected from the internet?

LeDude83 likes this.
  14. Good point....Seems weird that there would be that many people that play without internet considering you need internet to buy/download the game.

15. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

That's assuming most people who buy a game, continue to play it. It's been out forever and I'm sure people come and go. I've bought it because it was super cheap, never play it.

devil in me and LeDude83 like this.
  16. Czar66

Czar66 Gamer

No brainer to chose SteamDb side in this to be honest.

So much to tweak and learn, I've always prefer to stay in SP for a lot longer before hoping in MP for a "quick" (30 to 1h races) event.
    SP experience easily comes 15 or even 20 to 1 before multiplayer here.

17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

That's it. Most games I ever bought on steam aren't being played, anymore. AC is one of them because I prefer to spend my limited racing time on just one title - ACC.

18. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Sorry if this is a silly question, but if "online" can mean both multiplayers and singleplayers, then how do developers know how many are playing multiplayer and how many are playing singleplayer? By counting users who connect to a multiplayer server during a session?
    Just out of curiosity.

Cote Dazur likes this.
  19. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

SteamDB is a third party tool. I guess developers have access to way more advanced and reliable statistics.

20. Glk73

Glk73 Rookie

All i know about this is 1.5 m copies including PC and consoles