1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Together in MP if desired. Separate in SP.

NemethR likes this.
  2. Unf

Unf Racer

So at the end of the race there are two classifications? I am wonder cause as far as I know GT4 cars are a lot slower than GT3 so it worthless to compare them... and I am a newbie in this area ;p

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

~ 10s slower per lap - aliens in gt4 vs gentlemandriver in gt3 should be fair ;):p

4. Unf

Unf Racer

10s?! It makes a race very dangerous for GT3 drivers when they need not only deal with backmakers but also with so much slower cars...

5. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

Dont know if anyone noticed or maybe its just me.
    Last few days i dont get bonus SA points after the race(not every race but very often).
    Also noticed that points sometimes get applied after session skips to FP or Q,so if i get out before session skips,I also dont get those points.
    Did anyone else notice that?

6. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Really no MC in SP..game killer.:(

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Only fo GT3 hotlapers who pretend to be racers :)

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's part of endurance racing...

Endurance races consisting of just one class of cars is a fairly recent development, really.

I hope not. GT4 are part of the Bathurst 12h and British GT. Similar to how Cup/Super Trofeo raced at the Spa 24.

marph and Rema84 like this.
  9. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

That's the fun in endurance racing, you pass someone and gain massive lead only to be held by slower pack of GT4 cars...it adds up to the experience, negotiating traffic. Then add to this pits and different strategies, all the battles happening throughout the circuit.

I raced in PC2 where we had Le Mans style grid, LMP1 and 2, GT3, GT4...it was awesome.

10. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Luis - Thanks so much for the reply on the TrackIR system. I greatly appreciate it. I placed my order yesterday and it should ship tomorrow or Monday and get to me by the end of next week. I'll be reviewing your excellent reply to Pedro on setting it up with the profile you provided once it arrives. I can feel my lap times improving already! Thanks again.

11. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Epistolarius - Aris mentioned it multiple times. Multiclass in Multiplayer for sure. But not in Singleplayer. Maybe its not possible for the AI, and trains of GT3's behind GT4's should be no fun :confused::(

Coanda likes this.
  12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The GT4 DLC is the European GT4 series, there is no multiclass element in that. It'll be a bonus in MP but in SP nothing necessitates it to having to deal with the complications.
    We won't go back and add GT4 cars to the IGT rounds that had them, just as we didn't add any Cup or Supertrofeo cars either.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  13. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Yes, but the British GT pack only concerns the circuits or the whole series (circuit, skins, rules) ? Because it's a championship mixing GT3 and GT4.

By the way, speaking of GT4, when will we have more information, especially about the models present and an approximate release date ?

14. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The British GT DLC is a track pack.

The GT4 DLC replicates the 2019 European Series.

LeiF, Whitestar, grandepunto and 5 others like this.
  15. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I wonder, will we see the 1C-V2 version of Paul Ricard, that was used in the GT4 European championship?
    (With Nord chicane on the Mistral Straight)

FloSimRace likes this.
  16. LukFry

LukFry Racer

I wonder, will we see the british gt SPA with short pit lane

grandepunto, ohjeah and TXC_IJOJOI like this.
  17. Rema84

Rema84 Gamer

SmartSelect_20200610-120705_Facebook.jpg
    The models are always comunicated.

18. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well based on Panky's response:
    And on the information on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_GT4_European_Series

It should be:
    Alpine A110 GT4, Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT4, Audi R8 LMS GT4, BMW M4 GT4, Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R, Ginetta G55 GT4, KTM X-Bow GT4, Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4, McLaren 570S GT4, Mercedes-AMG GT4, Porsche 718 GT4 Clubsport

19. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Hi Rema, the information you have in German is not the official information from Kunos, it is an assumption from the Gt4 cars partcipating in the GT4 European 2019.
    Kunos hasn't still confirmed which cars will be released, they mentioned in March 10+ and in the offcial entry list for 2019 are 12 if I'm not wrong.
    I hope we will know more once Race Department shows tomorrow the interview they recorded on Wednesday with Marco.

FloSimRace likes this.
  20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Dude , really? It was clearly stated above that “it will replicate the 2019 European GT4 series”

Whatever raced in that as official entry is what it will be

Rema84 likes this.