1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

A "leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" button!

2. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Only for finnish people available.

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  3. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It's not funny to read, it's sad. I understand people, because that's the only thing they can do when they get SA not through their own fault.

You have to fight not with people, but with the curve of the SA system.

4. redadeg

redadeg Racer

SA: I stick at 68

No changes since a couple of races...yesterday to clean races without any enemy contacts

5. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

My SA59 and in MP can't lift it.

The only SP option is to raise the level. My fault since June 1st is two or three strokes. :confused:

6. Turk

Turk Alien

Hmmmm. I'm not utterly convinced they aren't a big part of their problems. I did a race last week at Zandvoort and I managed to get my self along side a car on turn 13. The other guy had no awareness of the fact I was there and just slammed right into me when he came back onto the racing line onto the corner. He then called me a noob.

I'm amazed by how quickly they can type while driving. I'm fumbling around like a blind person just to do basic stuff like hit escape and they're having conversations and throwing insults around while their on track supposedly driving as fast as they can..

OldNSlow, chksix and Piret2000 like this.
  7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

There are many such examples - at the weekend I missed a faster car and the one who was behind me flew to the grass. He wrote the abuse(retard, stupid McLaren and etc.), but I looked at replay and realized that a person does not understand what he is doing. Better to ignore stupid people.

I don't know how they print and drive in time. But when they hit you every time, it's very stressful. And it is even more tense that you are not to blame, and your SA falls. And SA is very difficult to raise, but very easy to lower - it's amazing.

8. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I have a VoiceAttack command “Will you all please shut up?”

chksix and mr Switchblade like this.
  9. J Peaches

J Peaches Rookie

I use VR. Today in online race the HUD never came up. It was there in practice and qually but not race. Tried F2, nothing. 27 cars some had issue most didn't. Any ideas?

Chrisfande-f1 and Piret2000 like this.
  10. schlauchheidl

schlauchheidl Rookie

you would need to press F2 twice - then it appears...

11. RSR2KX

RSR2KX Racer

Am i the only one who would have liked to see the UI Design resemble the Design style shown in EA Info Phase? I like the look. Props to the guy who designed this esp. The Rating System Info.

I don´t know how difficult it is to design something like this as UI, but it would have been nice, just sayin...

ACC_UI2x.jpg ACC_UI5x.jpg x.jpg ACC_UI4x.jpg ACC_UI3x.jpg

JanR, Ignacio Prieto, fabT and 3 others like this.
  12. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I notice that the 'how to improve' section in the current ratings page is still blank which is a shame. If the system can offer guidance for improvement it would be great to have this.

Kopiller likes this.
  13. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Still waiting for the "Driver profile in game with stats".
    There is a tracks and vehicles stats page, but not a driver stats page.

14. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

What's this then?
    Captura.PNG

Maciej Malinowski and Kopiller like this.
  15. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Rating.

Stats is how many races, race results and so on.

Epistolarius likes this.
  16. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

...which sadly isn't even working properly..or at least so it seems. I did a couple of races at Zandvoort for instance but stats show "0 races". Also the lapcount doesn't fit at all.

17. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

At Monza it shows 3 races at all and 4 of them finished.:confused:
    So yes, it's bugged.

18. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

ignission likes this.
  19. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

For me, that's a perfect stats page so...

20. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Colleagues, is there any way to turn off the mirrors? Exactly turn off the mirrors so that they become black, and not get a static picture of the boxes? :confused:
    I've got them at a low level of graphics, but I wish they weren't there at all.