1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Or just a touch less resistance when attempted to be overtaken.

2. Steve Young

Steve Young Rookie

Any chance of a Blancpain GT World Challenge America circuits DLC?

Canadian Tire Motorsport Park

Circuit of the Americas

Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Long Beach street circuit

Portland International Raceway

Road America

St. Petersburg Street Circuit

Sonoma Raceway

Virginia International Raceway

Watkins Glen International

henkjansmits, bgil66, Brado23 and 4 others like this.
  3. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Nice tracks, but such a poor grid unfortunately.

Ignacio Prieto and Freddie Seng like this.
  4. Looking back at previous or upcoming DLCs, this would come in at least two packs, considering it's 10 tracks, IGTC was 4 and British GT will be 3.

Now we have to wait, buy the game and DLCs and hope that Kunos sees the future in ACC, SRO sees a good partner in Kunos and hopefully something good will come out of this.

5. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

American tracks definitely the most logical next dlc after British tracks if they will keep doing them.

Personnally I would love to see a single seater class or prototype but understand that isn't in scope for sro.

6. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

American or Asian tracks are all about licensing price I suppose. If it's too expensive, it will never reach ACC.

7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Myabe TCR ? I just saw some onboard videos and these cars are basically fwd drift machine its amazing !!
    Here is the video that completely sold me->>

But it is extremely important to get the physics right otherwise they would be understeery mess or abomination that is in rf2.
    I hope they get the setup philosophy correct if they did this kind of dlc.

NebulaSmudge, baboon and marph like this.
  8. Cesare_RS

Cesare_RS Rookie

After a long time I've managed to play again ACC, in fact I didn't play since the GT4 pack! The holidays, the kids, the work and some controller issue (found a way to plant the pedals in place!) kept me away. So, I've decided to put myself into some mixed multiplayer racing with the Ginetta trying it for the first time out of the box and felt great. Despite the lack of class buddies I've been able to finish in the middle field, avoiding the ordinary GT3 mayhem and holding off a late charge from another GT3 with a kamikaze last lap! I've to say that mixed class adds a lot of fashion to game because you have to be consistent while managing traffic. There are still some little thing that bugs me off but overall the game is close to perfection.
    Kudos for Kunos!

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

10. spec10

spec10 Rookie

There was patch on Steam today. What changed?

11. Matt_SI

Matt_SI Rookie

My game (I have Nvme 1TB 2280) now starts noticeably faster.

12. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

370mb patch, any ideas what please?

13. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Probably a minor tweak for a track. UE4's packaging means that if they change 1 bit on a track, you need to redownload the entire package.

14. spec10

spec10 Rookie

Still, patchnotes would be nice, no matter how minor the Update. It's common practice.

15. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

I’ve just noticed that they fixed color bit depth in exit screen. Nothing else

NemethR likes this.
  16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

So I was at work today and while driving home I'm thinking, "ACC needs a banner change" lol help me:p:D

sissydriver likes this.
  17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

It need some adjustments on the rain perception. When seeing from TV cameras the light rain render give some strange feeling, it's difficult to understand what's going on, especially for those who are not in the Sim.
    My idea is that if they adjust the size of the particles for each type of precipitation, it could help. Nevertheless I don't know if it is possible within the engine.

Guidofoc likes this.
  18. RWa

RWa Simracer

I did buy and install Project Cars 3 just to have a look. My god, I was aware of being it an arcade race game but the performance is really poor. I can run ACC 60 fps steady with quite good settings but I did not manage to get PC3 above 40 fps and it still look bad. I did request a refund and it was approved. I know my laptop is not having the best specs but it gives some impression what a good Job Kunos did to make ACC run nicely even on less performing hardware.

Liakitsos likes this.
  19. Don't. Just don't. :p

Dewald Nel and AndyK70 like this.
  20. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Holy, ...

I did not even know there was a PC3, but now I just watched a youtube gameplay of it, and... I have no words...
    How can something, that had so much potential (Project Cars 1), become such a ****ty something, as the 3rd edition?! :eek:

Actually I am very sad about this.

Back when PCars (1) was released I really enjoyed it (hell, I have played 1500 hours of PCars - ACC is not at 600), I saw the potential the game had, and was hoping for a bright future of it, then the devs started to disappoint with empty promises... It could have been so much more, it had the potential, but was abandoned by the devs.

But now PCars 3?! - What a disappointment. :(

Freddie Seng and After_Midnight like this.