1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ch4rL1E

Ch4rL1E Racer

Soon in Assetto Corsa Competizione ? :D
    Made by KS, of course !
    I hope so...

FloSimRace likes this.
  2. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Waaa plugging RF2 content in ACC forum traitor
    /JK

3. trutya

trutya Simracer

i hope we'll get in a 2020 DLC some time...

Ch4rL1E likes this.
  4. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

One thing Kunos always does extremely well is interior modelling. Every time I get roped into an rF2 race in VR I notice how poorly the rF2 interiors are modelled. Half the dash doesn’t work, hands clipping the steering wheel, TC/ABS lights don’t work, other car’s headlights turn the interior into a white paint so you can’t read anything, I can go on.

It’s unfortunate that the URD mods for AC are of higher quality than the official GTE cars for rF2.

tlsmikey, F1Aussie, TheBoss and 5 others like this.
  5. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

9.75GB Update today? any info

6. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Not for me unfortunately

7. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Have you opened up ACC in 2020 before?;)

8. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

yea, wth is going on?

9. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

upload_2020-9-30_18-30-34.png upload_2020-9-30_18-30-34.png

Attached Files:

• upd.png
      upd.png
      File size:
      428.5 KB
      Views:
  10. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

I definitely already had 1.5.7 maybe Kunos decided to give me a preview of the British GT nice and early, ill let you guys know what its like once it's downloaded o_O

11. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Consoles had an update yesterday and DLC release today. Maybe it's related. Small patches don't always mean small downloads.

12. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

what's going on with the servers?
    is the second time in this week that there are no servers and it show as disconnected

13. Is there still any ongoing development at the multi player part of ACC? Or is it supposed to stay basically in its early access stage?
    Same question for the ranking part and UI overlays.

Elrann, CatXn and LukFry like this.
  14. LukFry

LukFry Racer

let's hope that's the case

After_Midnight likes this.
  15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am watching this live 12h of Nurburgring, nice race and for a good cause:

steevee likes this.
  16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

So cool watching GTWC America at Indianapolis on YT, one of my favorite tracks. Maybe soon for ACC?

17. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Yep, get an interesting combination of oval and road coarse racing on one track.

Only for the opened minded though.

18. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Unfortunately I think that we will don’t know answer for that question until they release the update with all these improvements... or not release it.

But I hope they not let it die. It would be shame if they release British GP pack and just move on to another game and let ACC as it is, without any new big features and improvements.

After_Midnight likes this.
  19. Darmote

Darmote Gamer

I don't (unfortunately) expect any improvements in terms of physics, standings or optimization as they've already said that that's not a priority, but I've heard Stephano say that he didn't know if he will be able to keep streaming it's job as he was not supposed to show some 'things' until they were officially announced. As the British pack is already visible in the version of the game that he is working at, that can only mean new tracks comming in the future, and that makes sense as there are a lot of tracks used in the GT3 championship that aren't here yet (and that's the kind of game improvement where Kunos can make cash with)

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

You guys need to remember that there is not a whole lot you can really do in "optimizing" the Unreal engine as far as Kunos is concerned, that work lies with Epic Games, that's kind of the point of using an off the shelf engine rather then making one yourself from scratch like they did with original AC, not to have to deal with the engine side and focus on the sim itself. For Kunos "optimizing" would be reducing texture sizes and polygon counts somewhere where it affects visual quality the least, but really this means sacrificing something. Another option would be if they released ACC with overall lower detail level, say what we currently know as medium would be marked as ultra, it would run better and people wouldn't complain as they would be able to run it at "the highest settings", nobody other then the dev's would know what's possible so no one would complain, would anyone actually want that or would you rather chose which settings you prioritize more and increase those over others.

Sims also have a much longer lifespan then normal games so being able to take advantage of new hardware a few years down the track from initial release is helpful to keep it from becoming visually dated early.

Now where's that Ryzen 5000 series chip and 3080....? I have just the thing to make use of both of them, some big grid MP races :)