1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

In all honesty, i was expecting / hoping for at least some subtle/little/minimal improvement to multiplayer structure and or features.
    Nothing too big, just working filter, or a different schedule in CP for GT3 and GT4, or just an in-game schedule for Cp server, or... very little basics things like that. Nothing.

I really like the way Kunos improve the simulation step by step, always more complex, deep, satisfying. But simulation and game features runs 2 different ways with 2 different speed. After all this time imho it's clear that some basics stuff will never come and sadly, to me, seems that this (wonderful) title hasn't no more to say.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    Ale Robles, Elrann, theivansk and 3 others like this.
  2. MCCOY08

MCCOY08 Rookie

Merci pour cette mise à jour. Mais la partie multijoueur est trop basique: quand y aura-t-il un vrai système de filtrage de session (Track, ...) avec de vrais filtres exclusifs et pas de préférences? Pourquoi avec un CP, ELO et SA identiques, je ne peux jamais jouer avec des amis en CP (cela devrait faire partie des paramètres de création de session)

Batch likes this.
  3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

and another one :D

plz use english in this forum. you can try google translate or deepl. Just some clicks.

Thank you for this update. But the multiplayer part is too basic: when will there be a real session filtering system (Track, ...) with real exclusive filters and no preferences? Why with identical CP, ELO and SA, I can never play with friends in CP (this should be part of the session creation settings)

4. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Okay uninmportant stuff now: I need to know story about the Alpha Tauri livery for the NSX

5. MCCOY08

MCCOY08 Rookie

There are not enough CP races! at 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. I work and if I miss the 9:00 p.m. race (children, late meals ...) I have to wait until midnight to do solid car races.

mike reynolds likes this.
  6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

7. MCCOY08

MCCOY08 Rookie

[QUOTE = "sissydriver, post: 1172595, membre: 161895"] et un autre :RÉ

plz utiliser l'anglais dans ce forum. vous pouvez essayer google translate ou deepl. Juste quelques clics.

Merci pour cette mise à jour. Mais la partie multijoueur est trop basique: quand y aura-t-il un vrai système de filtrage de session (Track, ...) avec de vrais filtres exclusifs et sans préférences? Pourquoi avec CP, ELO et SA identiques, je ne peux jamais jouer avec des amis en CP (cela devrait faire partie des paramètres de création de session)
    [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, i posted it after googletrad, but i did a wrong copy/paste

After_Midnight and sissydriver like this.

8. Oops, sorry. I did the translation and when copying, I copied wrong

After_Midnight and sissydriver like this.
  9. Unf

Unf Racer

Guys, you are talking about filters etc. Yes it would be nice. But - just 2min ago, I've started quali to CP race and game has crashed for no reasons. I went back immidiately but ofc I can't rejoin. If something like that happen... just don't care about filters lol. This game has just one huuuuge issue - lack of stability.

Nico1979 likes this.
  10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Had no crashes in ages. Neither had all my racing buddies. I also assume you mean accessability? Like if you crash you should be able to rejoin..? Or do you really have that much crashes?

11. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

absolutely zero crashes here and i am in a really honest and active community - there it is zero problem. so it makes sense to blame the software. :rolleyes:

After_Midnight and AndyK70 like this.
  12. Just had my first chance to run the new update. ACC has, to me on my rig, given the closest approximation to real life driving modern GT cars. It had its flaws, notably low speed ‘bite’ from the tyres and the odd situation which lead to unrealistic understeer (mainly mid speed direction changes), also the TC is generally far too responsive, even on its minimum settings it cuts too much wheelspin, the real systems have much more freedom in front:rear wheelspeed differences.
    What can I say about 1.6? The first word that came to mind was ‘Wow!’
    The low speed grip and front end bite on direction changes are so much better! Its so close to driving a real GT car in so many aspects now. The snappy-ness of new, under pressured tyres and the way they switch on is much more lifelike. Fantastic job Kunos.

13. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Agree, the only time this game has ever crashed on me was due to my own hardware problems. Replaced the faulty hardware and no issues.

sissydriver and AndyK70 like this.
  14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Second this!
    The only time ACC crashed for me was when I had a driver issue. A clean wipe (DDU) and install of the stable Game Ready Driver sorted this out.

sissydriver likes this.
  15. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Is this just me or do cars feel a lot slidy-er? Porsche at least. Lots of gradual oversteer on corner exit that you have to correct all the time, it's like driving with a car with a broken rear wing.

16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Freddie Seng and sissydriver like this.
  17. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

I've searched but didn't see an answer , Can we have multiple Championship saves ? I cant see how to do it if its possible.

18. trutya

trutya Simracer

i think it's not possible, you can run only one championship at once

AndyK70 likes this.
  19. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

Thank you for the reply

20. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Sometimes it is a bit frustrating when your car gets sliding or nervous once, it takes sooo long to settle it down again to total control.
    I was like: Yes, I got it, I got it,...no I don't!!! F*@k! :(

For example at the Variante Ascari. I lost a slice of the rear after the first left, tried to calm it down until entring the middle part with the right corner to get back to the inside and positioning the car to get as soon on the throttle as possible. But it was still wiggling and not totally back unter controll yet and I ended up at the outside wall of the final part. So the phase with limited control of the car lasted through the whole chicane somehow. And I really tried to be as smooth as I can!