1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

1. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Yes the display is to 0 decimal points, but the calculation behind the scenes isn’t so you probably have 59.6 or something

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

From 2:24:40

:cool:

neillwood and Coanda like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I forget.. In broadcast mode whats the keys to go to the next/previous driver..?

4. marph

marph Gamer

Gotta love Kunos and ACC. With such a great Sim I can justify the amount of money I have spent into my Simulator :D

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Shift + Arrows I think

Coanda likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Great praise and good honest feedback.. Nice!

sissydriver likes this.
  8. Gio07

Gio07 Gamer

I do not know exactly where to write it, I try to do it here.
    I use a dash through Simhub that allows me to see the lap times and the gap from the other drivers on the grid. With the last update this data seems not to work anymore.
    I refer to values such as:
    [PersistantTrackerPlugin.DriverAhead_00_LastLapTime] and following
    [PersistantTrackerPlugin.DriverAhead_00_Gap] and following
    [PersistantTrackerPlugin.DriverAhead_00_Name] and following
    ecc..

9. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Is it persistant or persistent?

anthony galmiche likes this.
  10. Gio07

Gio07 Gamer

Persistant

anthony galmiche likes this.
  11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Check the changelog:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...20-gt-world-challenge-pack-dlc-out-now.67336/

"Improved delta and predicted laptime accuracy."

Your third party software needs an update.

12. unpierrot

unpierrot Gamer

I understand that in MP, you can only select imola_2020, which means that imola is going to be use with BOP 2020 and new tyres. Same for IGT track on MP, only 2019 can be selected, means BOP 2019 and previous tyres will be used.

But in SP. If I choose season 2019 and create a quick race with BMW M6 GT3 at Imola, which BOP is going to be used ? 2019 or 2020 ? and which tyres ?
    Same question with IGT tracks, if I choose season 2020, create a quick race with Mercedes AMG EVO at bathurst, which BOP and which tyres are used ?

Doug Duthie likes this.
  13. Unf

Unf Gamer

Plus wonder when all CP races will be set as 2020 versions, cause so far they are 2019 so it is worthless to practice on 2020 with new tyres implementation...

14. Gio07

Gio07 Gamer

15. Mozza78

Mozza78 Rookie

Guys, I'm running a multiplayer server at the moment and I'd like to understand what order the grid would take if I featured 1x qualifying session but 2x races...

- Qualifying
    - Race 1
    - Race 2

... I understand that the first race will be based on quali, but what grid positions will the drivers take for race 2 under this configuration?

16. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Does anyone know if there are grip differences from the 2019 to the 2020 tracks? And if so is it less grip or more?

17. AndyK70

AndyK70 Hardcore Simmer

Track matters. Everything is dependent on the track (year) you select.

unpierrot and After_Midnight like this.
  18. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Racer

19. Jonnela

Jonnela Gamer

20. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien