1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

all that to driver muscle cramps..

2. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

yes and yes and also when hitting (sausage) curbs the carcass deformation is (somewhat?) simulated featuring in deflating your tire. High probability when on low pressure and unlikely but not impossible when at proper tire pressures.
    Rubbered racing line gives most grip and becomes most slippery when getting wet. With v1.6.x it takes longer to wash out the rubbered line, about 8 to 10 laps depending how many cars are driving...
    Standing water builds up when raining and you can even see it increasing in the drainage when using the free camera.
    and so many more things...

After_Midnight likes this.
  3. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

AndyK70 likes this.
  4. baboon

baboon Alien

I also don't understand. I have put 100 weight to server population and it's matter of seconds selecting a server without much scrolling.

5. marph

marph Racer

Is there a possibility to open the doors in the pits?

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

No

7. Why? o_O

David Danser and AndyK70 like this.
  8. marph

marph Racer

Ah nothing special. Just thought it would be cool to open the door and look inside the beautiful interior of the cars in VR in the environment of the pits.
    Nothing wrong with the Showroom but the mentioned would be more immersive

David Danser and After_Midnight like this.
  9. hertdere

hertdere Rookie

Great news :):) in new update

- Radar now always visible even when the HUD is hidden when enabled.

But how do you enable it?

FriendOfJah likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

sure sure..

[​IMG]

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

- Radar now always visible even when the HUD is hidden when enabled.

bloody ripa thanks @pankykapus & co..

After_Midnight and sissydriver like this.
  12. That's quite cool, but... you really can't admire any car or track, the camera work makes it impossible to see any racing, and if there's more than 3 cars on screen it's a huge pileup. Also half the running time are accidents...

I liked the way they showed the winners at the end.

OMG, am I old?

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

How do you like this one?

Guidofoc likes this.
  14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

They are just cool little videos, not really meant to be race factual, more promo. The commentary and the general production quality for the actual race coverage is excellent

Dewald Nel, AndyK70 and chksix like this.
  15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And I always thought that cars, tracks and physics were the basic things on a racing simulator. Thanks for pointing me out the truth.

LATE4APEX and AndyK70 like this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The new 488 Evo feels great! A lot of information coming at me that makes me feel very connected and knowing what the car is doing at all times.. Sounds wicked too!

I never got into the non Evo version, I tried a couple of times however I just could not fully get on with it..

Cars that lighten a lot in steer resistance when pushing the tyres over the optimum slip angle are probably not my strongest. This still has that characteristic however a little toned down.

A car I'd like to explore in SP. Maybe not for MP. Don't wanna be another Ferrari try hard wanna be ego manic..

Or do I....

Freddie Seng, AndyK70 and trutya like this.
  17. trutya

trutya Simracer

agree, EVO version feels much better than i remembered at the old one.
    however, i haven't tried the old one since the update.
    i was especially struggling with low downforce tracks with it.

Freddie Seng and Coanda like this.
  18. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Coronel is such a pig.

19. Unf

Unf Racer

Indeed. A told it - they have made the best car's physic, track etc. ever made. ACC is no doubtly ahead of every single other. So... now is time to upgrade GUI, where a lot is to do... IMO.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

... fine line between being a legend and a pig..