1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Can someone tell me what changed in the API?

2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Nice find! Is this shared on the server? Will other drivers see the skins as well or just yourself?

3. Oh yes, life achievement complete: have something featured in the famous AC forum banner :p

[​IMG]

AurusCE, Guidofoc, Dookie and 18 others like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The stats sheet now shows two configs for each track..

5. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Oh heavens, the sound on that Aston! Look amazing, too, Gary!

Just need to quench some speed out of that beast, than it´ll be a fight between that one and the 911. Also haven´t tested any other car yet, maybe I will at some point :D

6. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

This update is like I renewed my vows with ACC. Yeah sure would still would have loved to have a.i. driver swap offline, pit crews for all teams not just yours, but still a great update.

And I found out I can run with 46 AI at Spa before my PC bends it's knees in agony.

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The new FFB on the gravel feels exceptionally good.. :cool:

Time to make a rally sim.. :D

8. Yeah thats a good feeling , my z4 pic was used a year or 2 ago. I thought my chrome had messed up lol , i was shocked.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

McLaren 720s can also be added to this list below..

10. R3jn

R3jn Rookie

Downloading it now, 1,3 GB - i am no BETA Tester :)

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

THAT is the achievement you take away? :D

garyjpaterson likes this.
  12. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

YES! Everyone will see!

13. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

1.1 is looking good!! Kudos 4 Kunos :p

Let's dust off my Thrusty old T500 and burn some rubber!!! :cool:

14. call all your iRacing fanboy friends and show this to them

"best physics for gt3 cars".

imo if there where f1s, it is best physics for f1s.

15. Also I wanted to spend a few words for their marketing improvements.
    Finally a true campaign on YouTube.
    This is a clear signal of the will to believe in the project.
    In my opinion, this game was not ready to face all the critisists at launch (1.0).
    But now, they have done it properly.

In my opinion, the idea to go for specific championship games, is the best choice, expecially to promote esports.

I think I understood they are redesigning cp events. I know they already have the tools to make it a lot better. I could not be more optimistic about this.

And if they will go on using acc as development platform and they will provide season dlc, I declare I am gonna pay for them full prize. Just to encourage them to go on for years with this.
    In the end, if you look at tracks, there is still a lot of content to insert in the game for the future years to come.
    This game has the potential to succeed where gtr2 failed.

16. Awesomeness in that pic

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Kunos going strong as ever, thank you very much for your ever on going efforts!

AK Lugnut and Salvatore Amato like this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

This banner is awesome, congrets.

19. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Spent the afternoon on Zaandvort, other tracks texting all the new 2019 cars. My impression from a mediocre and slow player.

Audi
    I liked more the older version? Understeers madly?

Porsche
    A LOT better than the 2018 version, far more driveable, but not the kind of car i usually chose.

Lamborghini
    Didn't like it much, very unstable overall.

McLaren 720
    Fast, stable, reliable, amazing overall. I can see it being a player's favorite from now on.

Nsx 2019
    It's a lot better then before, still a bit off pace, but it's very, very reliable in behaviour, can get on curbs properly and can recover when understeering by just lifting a millisecond. It won't break any record, but i find it a great ride, safe and seems to manage tires really well and behave nicely even when the are worn out. (has MASSIVE rear aero options) In my opinion still a bit more than half a second off pace from say, Aston, McLaren, but now it's a solid choice in longer races.

Aston
    What the hell happened to it? I didn't like it much before but the 2019 is a real MONSTER and is extremely fast overall. A MASSIVE improvement that will make it another to go player choice!

Would love to hear your impressions too.

Tim Meuris and chksix like this.
  20. if you are the Karsten I know, you cannot say you are slow :D