1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

Stupid question here, i have a thread moved to multiplayer forum but i have not enough privilege for write in.
    What i'm missing?

2. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

I assume it's because you haven't linked your Steam account to your forum account.

Gupise likes this.
  3. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

Ah! I'll do it
    Thanks

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Servers are Raceonoz (singapore) it doesnt get heaps of useage even though its up 24/7. Wednesday nights 9.15pm Australian eastern summer time we have a league open warmup sprint night on this server. Time zone probably doesnt suit Europeans too much but its a server that could be used for some global racing any other time.

I did try to have a discussion thread about this server to get it going and get more use globally but it was moved to the league section. In that section there is no general discussion allowed so thread is dead there. Its nit intended to be a league server but general global public setup.

Currently I made the server SA70 to see if it makes it any more popular but unless we join first it stay empty.

I can change the combo's to anything people may be interested in. We have 3 Singapore servers running usually. 1 will be next league round practice combo. One track rotation and the other may be private league tests but can make 3 public servers there as league stuff can be run from our Australian hosted servers.

5. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Driver B.Lop on here? I was L. Biermann in the Spa night race, you needn´t apologize, my move was bad. Wanted to say so, but my unreal engine crashed before I could. Sorry again.

Some days it just shouldn´t be. Room was too warm because my thermostat went crazy, chair felt wrong, audio device didn´t run on Dolby Atmos mode, CP race at night with no prepared setup, first I crashed, than I made a bad move to let a driver pass before Eau Rouge, resulting in a collision, and than Unreal Engine decided to crash on me.
    Will be perfect again some other day ;)

After_Midnight likes this.
  6. Jack0

Jack0 Rookie

I don't know where to ask my question and haven't found something with search, so i just write here:

Will it be possible to use 2-position toggle switches e.g. for ignition?

7. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Yes, I have made a button box where I use a momentary switch for the ignition, i.e. (ON)-OFF. It rests in OFF position, then you push it to ON postition, and when you let go the spring will return it to OFF position again.

Btw, I also have a Start Engine button that lights up when I flick the ignition on, because fancy shait! :cool:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    sissydriver likes this.
  8. Jack0

Jack0 Rookie

My switch keeps the ON position, and ive soldered leds to the 2nd circle of my toggle switches, so they light up when the switch stays at ON.
    So i would like the ingame-behaviour that when i push it to ON, the game recognizes the ignition as on, as long as it is there. And ignition goes off again when i push the switch back to OFF position.
    Otherwise ill have to use an arduino and do some coding^^

Maybe we have the same Start Engine button ;) But i changed it's circuit to work for me

Whitestar likes this.
  9. Whitestar

So if I understand you correctly, the game doesn't recognize a "full" button press until the button is released again (on+off), and thus it doesn't recognize when you just push your switch to on? I can't really remember how this works in the game.

10. Jack0

Jack0 Rookie

Exactly, and also when i put the switch to ON and press another button, the game looses the signal from the switch. This isn't happening in DIView, thus should be game related.
    So my conclusion is, that atm the way i want to use the toggle switch isn't supported. And i'd like to know if it is a possible feature in the future. Otherwise i'll have to go for a selfmade solution.

11. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

For a supposed simulator, the input customisation is really disappointing. There are 'games' with more comprehensive options.

I've also noticed - and reported - that most secondary controls - lights, indicators etc. - only activate on button *release* rather than press. How on earth that came to be is absolutely baffling.

Tim Larsen likes this.
  12. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

I join the input topic, Is It possible to change the brake balance during the race, more than 0,2% every step?

Ale Robles likes this.
  13. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

Ah, but patience, in this case, is only effective if you’re waiting for your diet to work, not for it to start!

Captain Barracuda likes this.
  14. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Not really played much ACC since 1.02 dropped....but had a good go tonight, FFB felt really good but not sure if that is the update or the latest Fanatec drivers etc, was awesome playing with Trackir to (although I can only get it working properly with dashcam), lots of nice little improvements elsewhere as well.

Can't say I'm a big fan of the SA changes or livery editor though....the 70+ rated servers now seem to be full of people crashing into each other in horrible purple cars! (i'm being light hearted, it was good to see decent numbers of people on the servers)

Looking forward to the next update and the international GT DLC now....keep it up Kunos

15. Whitestar

M. Hornbuckle just called. He hates you now.

16. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

Anyone has info about?

Thanks

GoBo likes this.
  17. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

In the servers I join it's always the bright yellow liveried cars which rams everybody off the track.

18. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

By the way is the CP bug still present or should it be fixed? I read someone talking about his one updating after a race but mine is still at 0

19. Echo_29, Son and carlossanchez97 like this.