1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Seeing the 992 GT3 Cup over at iRacing makes me envious :( Hope there will be a way for Kunos to bring it to ACC in some way.

After_Midnight and sps_for_race like this.
  2. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

The 991 Cup (as well as the Huracan ST) are in ACC only as some examples competed in the 2018 Spa 24h in the National category. As this category no longer exists (and SRO does not manage the Porsche Cup and Lamborghini Super Trofeo championships), we will not see the Huracan ST Evo or Evo II nor the 992 Cup.

rikirk likes this.
  3. Nirvaesh

Nirvaesh Rookie

It's unfortunate, I would've loved to see a Kunos quality ST Evo II, that car looks absolute bonkers.

4. They are finalizing a new deal with SRO, so it's not like there's anything certain right know.
    At the start we knew it had to be Blanpain GT only, but we got GT4 and BGT too.
    Hope never dies.

Mogster and Nirvaesh like this.
  5. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Except that if they want to integrate a Lamborghini Huracan ST Evo II, it is not with SRO that they have to sign an agreement as they are not the ones who organise the Super Trofeo championships (unlike the GT4 European Series or the British GT)

6. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Also, there was the McLaren 720 which didn't compete in GTWS when it was released, IIRC. And the M4 was confirmed, which is also no contender, although it will probably be next year.
    I think there are possibilities to a certain degree.

Nirvaesh and Salvatore Amato like this.
  7. I should report you for being too accurate XD

Felge Schneider likes this.
  8. Nirvaesh

Nirvaesh Rookie

Thanks for giving my torch of hope a little extra fuel :p:D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  9. has ever happened to anyone to lose a lap during a race all of a sudden for no reason?

10. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

That happens when you spin / cut a corner where there is a sector "checkpoint", it's a bit like trackmania, if you don't go through all the gates the lap is not counted.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  11. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Live now.

anthony galmiche likes this.
  12. lol I got murdered at the first airpin in silverston and I actually found my self on the straight and I continued. But losing a lap because of that is quite unfair.

13. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Similar thing happened to me after a spin on Silverstone.

14. In my opinion this is unfair. You also rejoined well, so I don't get why you should get such a hard punishment. Must be some bug.

15. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

It's unfair for sure , it's obviously bug.
    Romain Monti suffer the same bug during SRO official race more than a year ago.

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

17. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

A similar thing happens at Misano if you lose the car on the back straight and end up cutting Carro, either your lap will not count or you will get DSQ for driving the wrong way.

18. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Why can kunos not revive GT4 in the CP servers by throwing them all in one split? Just add them all to split 2 plz!

19. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

Do you find interesting to have to manually set the quantity of fuel?
    The game could set it automatically for a default strategy. The UI not displaying a reference lap time makes it very anoying to set.