1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

because...?
    Would you elaborate a bit, what do you expect or hope for in V1.7?

2. Unf

Unf Racer

I could say... but I won't :)

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

you were not asked :p

Dewald Nel and Unf like this.
  4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

1.7 more FFB effects. VR improvements. New Server Browser. 2nd driver can adjust pit strategy. Nords. Swap to AI. Cup holder for Paul Ricard straight. Cota. Tire wear indicator. Nords. VR improvements. And Nords.
    Cheers!
    (Based on how often this was asked in Aris streams. More or less accurate)

mikocchio, Racert46, houssen and 10 others like this.
  5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

6. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Someone actually asked for COTA?

7. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

Anyone get any yellows or driver errors in Championship mode , im sure I used to but I get none currently in any session during my Championship triggered by ai.
    Last 4 race weekends with 1hr to 2hr races and all sessions in between and nothing.
    I'm using 92 skill -100 aggression

8. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

Faster AI pace in 1.7 is enough for me ;-)

SANDER van DORN [GER] and Coanda like this.
  9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I hadn't thought of the cup holder for Paul Ricard straight but I vote for that. In alternative, car stereo with Greek pop song covers by Aris and the Black Cats, turns on automatically when you enter the Paul Ricard straight.

Radfahrer, Jonnela, AndyK70 and 3 others like this.
  10. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

I use that straight for a bit of housekeeping , a slurp of tea , read a book etc

11. Ryan Rennoir

Ryan Rennoir Gamer

you forgot update to Unreal Engine 5 ,nords, cross play, raytracing and dlss and nords xD
    replace brands by cota because brands is poop :p and barcelona by portimao :cool: and add nord ofc

sissydriver likes this.
  12. bbman

bbman Racer

Oi! No track gets replaced! Just added, especially Nords! :D

13. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Winter 2021 is coming to an end, where's me Brit pack? :p

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Winter's still here for 2 more months :p

15. mister dog

mister dog Alien

It was not specified which type of winter, so I'm going by the meteorological one :)

sissydriver likes this.
  16. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

And depends what side of the equator you live at.

mister dog and Salvatore Amato like this.
  17. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

18. OBTable

OBTable Gamer

−41° Mostly cloudy (western siberia) :cool:

sissydriver likes this.
  19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@OBTable I send you a virtual warm hug
    [​IMG]

Elrann, Flavus, anthonylroy and 2 others like this.
  20. devil in me

devil in me Racer

WTFFFFFFFF thats a joke right ?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

Im freezing to dead here looooololll Gloves and a blanket on top

Attached Files: