1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Maybe. hehe. nerf = need to lose performance.

Now I will use Google translator.

It is a fast car, not for qualy, but for endurance. It has the best fuel and tire consumption. In these conditions it is 0.5 faster than the others.

It turns almost better than cars with a rear engine. Attacks curbs very well

2. Can you give drs to old gen cars?

3. Zenzenzic

Zenzenzic Gamer

Anyone here like racing with the HUD (almost) completely off? I've been giving it a try recently and I think it adds some immersion. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the Tyre Indicator app when racing in changing conditions. The app shows me when wet tyres get too hot for instance, and I can go and cool them off the racing line, but I don't think I can really feel that overheating happening. At least not as quickly. Anyone have any tips maybe?

Freddie Seng likes this.
  4. You can select to display only tyres in HUD.

Or

Depending on the car and your view settings you can see the same information on the car's dash display easily too.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Freddie Seng and Turk like this.
  5. Turk

Turk Alien

I only run the tyre app on it's own.

6. Zenzenzic

Zenzenzic Gamer

Yeah, reading my own post again I really didn't express myself clearly. What I meant to say was: I can pretty much hide the entire HUD without issue, and I'd like to hide the tyre app as well. But I'm not sure where else I would get the information regarding tyre temps in changing conditions. The Porsche dash doesn't show those values, for instance.

7. Some cars show tyre temp (ferrari).
    Try to navigate primary and secondary dash too.

8. There are 4 different dash views for Porsche 911 GTR 2. Race1 , Race 2, Quali and Brake. Tyre pressures are displayed in four of them. Unfortunately not tyre temp. You can set HUD to display only tyres and whenever you are curious about the temp you can enable and disable HUD.
    gtr 2 brake.png gtr 2 quality.png gtr 2 race 1.png gtr 2 race 2.png gtr 2 brake.png gtr 2 quality.png gtr 2 race 1.png gtr 2 race 2.png

After_Midnight likes this.
  9. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Did someone manages to Map showing/hiding hud to a Wheel buton ?

LATE4APEX likes this.
  10. There is no on/off function. You can assing HUD page up and HUD page down to an encoder or HUD up (for cycle) to a button.

11. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

A long press of the hud cycle button on your wheel makes it be an on/off function.

12. Adastros

Adastros Racer

13. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

There must be a way this car can find its way into ACC...

Adastros likes this.
  14. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

About the same as the Nords :D

Adastros, marph and After_Midnight like this.
  15. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

HUD or MFD?

16. Rebel_488

Rebel_488 Racer

Ask crew chief how’s my tyre temps? Lol just kidding he never understands anything I say when I’m playing acc. It’s a bug/pain.

17. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah a pity, the "talking" part of crewchief is amazing, the listening part is useless. Imagine an old guy who has been your engineer for 25 years and has gone quite deaf at pitwall.

chksix likes this.
  18. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

The Magny-Cours meeting takes place this weekend. What if Kunos took the opportunity to announce that they are completing the GTWC 2020 Pack with this circuit ?

No, I'm just kidding.

19. Odirse

Odirse Gamer

LOL, I thought I was the only one shouting like an idiot while racing, only to hear the guy saying "Sorry I didn't hear you", "sorry i didn't get that", "sorry you were breaking up". Most of the time saying "can you hear me" anyway...

That's something I would like to see implemented in the game really, or even in future titles. You take a much more arcade-like game like F1 from codemasters and they have nailed this... it sounds silly, but it improves the experience quite a lot, very inmersive indeed.

After_Midnight likes this.
  20. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Which free live timings app are you guys using? I've tried ACC Race Control (from simracing.gp) and it's really great but has a problem for my use case. I wanna give access to the live timings to another PC in my LAN and that specific app can change the car you "are in" if you double click on any car on the list. Let's say it wouldn't be ideal to suddenly sit in a car you are not driving