1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

Thank you, indeed Appdata file was hidden.

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you, that worked. I now have a virgin screen, lovely.

nate and Jebus like this.
  3. coupele

coupele Rookie

Hi, i have a Problem with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2015,
    Game cant start, Visual C++ 2015 is installed for x32 and x64.
    Game bring the message: the following components are required run this program: Micrsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtme
    Im not a rookie, i read the forum and google ect. im the only one with this error ?
    sorry im german.

please help

4. You can press F2 twice to switch to a fully clear screen.

mms and Cote Dazur like this.
  5. Thank you! Looks tons better now!

6. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Oh, we're doing a Thrustmaster TMX build/setup this morning, and looking for FFB settings.

Please advise :)

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

excellent this has helped alot :cool: There are many functions that can be explored. Here is a list:- https://digilander.libero.it/ZioYuri78/

I added r.MaxAnisotropy=16 :D

ZioYuri78 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

this is interesting:-

r.FinishCurrentFrame "If on, the current frame will be forced to finish and render to the screen instead of being buffered. This will improve latency, but slow down overall performance."

mms and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  9. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

Fanapryde and After_Midnight like this.
  10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Good to see you’re back Mantas. Have fun. :)

mantasisg likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

i just tested r.MipMapLODBias and it worked nicely :cool:

"Apply additional mip map bias for all 2D textures, range of -15.0 to 15.0"

12. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

A question : when you are doing hotlap, the full consumption is disable.
    But is the fuel quantity taken into consideration? The steering wheel's hud shows the fuel amount... but is it the real quantity loaded into the car?
    Should I put the fuel number down to 1, to be the lighter for hotlap?

13. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes.
    For the future, we will limit the minimum fuel available for specific hotlap leaderboard, but it's not that important right now.

14. Welcome back mate :)

mantasisg likes this.
  15. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

Congratulations so!
    The car feeling lighter after having set the fuel very low is not a placebo thus! ;)
    Great physics, as usual!

16. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Well... thank you, but if we couldn't do this, then we would have some serious problems to define our product a simulator. :)
    The simulation underneath goes to a much much much much... much... greater extend :)

bondyboy, ctnich, LeDude83 and 7 others like this.
  17. dgeesio

dgeesio Rookie

ever since launch my game wont save any changes. this is vital for set ups or anything. i have mentioned this already but not seen any comments replies on this yet. also many on steam or other places have also had issues with saving isssues. has anyone got any useful workarounds. as without saving you literally cant play it. thanks

18. Libor Sabrik

Libor Sabrik Gamer

hotlap 60 L =1:58:2xx vs 1 L =1:57:2xx is it a placebo?
    Sorry, I do not speak English

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

AC already had fuel weight simulated, so ACC should be the same. ;)

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

@Aristotelis ACC totally unplayable since we can not do this

[​IMG]

REFUND!!! :D :D :D