1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I can't speak for VR, but at least in 0.1 you had to set effects to at least High to get water drops on the windshield.

sherpa25, mms, Hotdog and 1 other person like this.
  2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Hi,

Nothing to do with 0.2, but how to get rid of the car body glares? I mean it makes power brightness small point when seen from close view. I can't see that effect at the trailer videos for example.

Only made a fast try on the 0.2, but I am getting a small lower FPS, 1-2, when in the Bentley cockpit view at a stand position, than the Lamborghini. Also looks like the Bentley external lods needs some more work.

3. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

Thanks Schnipp, you've helped me once again. setting was on mid.:oops:

Schnipp likes this.
  4. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

double post.

5. wusel

wusel Rookie

Hi there,

First.. I don't know why People complain sooo much regarding performance and stuff like that. It's EA... For me this is like alpha / beta.
    Just don't understand....
    I mean.. isn't it great to see so much changes on various sites in the game, compared to the last release?

It's so much fun in VR, driving from wet to dry... => AWSOME ^^

I've noticed some kind of tearing / smearing / lag effect when turning the head in VR. Anyone else noticed this? Just want to be sure if it's a setting or EA.
    regarding FPS it runs smooth. It's like a low refreshrate thing.

Running on 970 / 4770k / 16GB RAM.

Maybe it's related to the stutter Issue another member had, with 970

6. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Try lowering the graphics settings and see if the input lag goes away. I had to turn my epic to high to get the VR to run lag free.

7. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Well, ended up doing a 7hr stream yesterday on Twitch and for me personally, i had (and still am having) a blast, both in and out of VR.

One of the highlights was after THAT comment in the patch notes, one of my followers said in chat "When 0.2 has what 2.0 doesn't". :D

8. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

You got a new follower. Quality stream man. Good job!

9. Stains

Stains Simracer

Its EA Mate :p don't complain ! Wait till full release then complain . (Sarcasm)
    But making points about performance on certain spec PC is what EA is about along with all other issues like your "smearing" .
    So keep it coming people ! Its how it will improve .

10. SiLoGT3RS

SiLoGT3RS Rookie

Pretty good update, though I'm a bit disappointed that there were no performance improvements on my system. Running a i5 4590 and a 4GB GTX 960 with 16GB RAM is usually enough for mid to high settings in the likes of Forza 7 and PCars 2, but I have to run mid to low settings even in Training to get 60 FPS, and even then I get the occasional drop. But it isstill early and hopefully Kunos can improve performance on mid range machines.

11. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I managed to get a 1:35.4XX with the Bentley at Misano. Obviously that was a validated lap time, however I feel the cutting is wide ranging, so who knows. For the record, I prefer a more liberal approach to track limits.

12. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

After following @pankykapus VR instructions, no issues on my end with running the game in VR. Only issue I had was my headset not working; noticed the Oculus software had updated and would no longer let me use the headset with the software closed.

13. Genius69

Genius69 Gamer

They confused a game in early access with crowdfunding where people are aware that I would return the feedback to contribute to the decisive collective development ...

14. lionbest

lionbest Racer

Right, they so bad.

My issue in VR after some tweaking is that the white lines are weird at high speed and medium distance. Close to the car it's fine, when further away they just get weird, blinking.

15. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

Hmm, excuse me, where do i find those instructions?

16. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

Will just slap this here :D

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  17. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja Racer

I'm jealous

Stains likes this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I know Spa is still to come, but you can celebrate the Bentley here.

Rehooja likes this.
  19. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

elchshooter likes this.