1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Possibly next time, you might wanna include the log files, system specs, video driver version and associate your steam account with the forums. Ohh and create your own thread for the devs to notice, posting in the general discussion area does nothing.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?account/external-accounts

2. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Simracer

This is already a well known issue. Seems is not yet addressed on this version.

Kopiller likes this.
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

What would be cool is having a current Blancpain GT Series driver who loves gaming giving video updates on each ACC version release and explaining what he has the team working on for future hotfixes/versions.

4. Well there is one who's been out setting times and sharing his setups (Roman Monti)... Quite awesome to have a benchmark to race against with exact same setup.

5. Where can I find his lap times and set ups?

6. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

Search for Romain Monti on you tube.

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Sounds like a wine.... :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

One of the item that can be selected when matchmaking for multi player mode is "friend online", how do we make friends in ACC?

9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Steam friends (that have a public steam profile)
    The advanced options page contains precise information for each element, but sadly it seems the mouse-over doesn't work, only dpad-navigation.

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Hm, did anyone else notice something like this? Times not sorting properly? Or does it display the fastest and last lap in alternation? Something to do with different drivers? I couldn't tell. And there's no header for the timing table.

[​IMG]

11. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I've noticed this too, very strange... I thought maybe the board displays the fastest lap even if it's not valid but takes the fastest valid lap in account for the ranking? I don't know

12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yes I have seen this too, I put in the fastest lap on a server and it was definitely a clean lap but my time was shown second place with a negative delta next to it. Definitely seems like a sorting issue.

13. Gopher04

Gopher04 Racer

Hope in the end we can drive back to pits at the end of a race, not this cut off and half the field still hasn't crossed the finish line..

Ne Roberts and Cote Dazur like this.
  14. Paolo Velardo

Paolo Velardo Rookie

I can't save option data and set-up. Why?

Attached Files:

15. Coanda

Coanda Simracer

1. In future how do you think the AI will handle the long straight at PR? Currently I am blasting past them...

2. Is there currently a weight difference on the endurance versions or will there be later on?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  16. Paolo Velardo

Paolo Velardo Rookie

I can't save option data and setup. Why?

17. Ak1504

Ak1504 Racer

Can somebody tell me how to disable the driver name above the car in replay/tv cameras ?

18. emerson 2

emerson 2 Rookie

[QUOTE = "Ak1504, Beitrag: 1009280, Mitglied: 3083"] Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich den Treibernamen über dem Auto in Replay / TV-Kameras deaktivieren kann? [/ QUOTE]

Die Treibernamen sind seltsam. Ich kann Ihnen versichern, dass ich es verstehe, auch für Strg + V (oder Single V kann sich jetzt nicht erinnern). Es ist jedoch offensichtlich, dass eine Reihe von Spielern sie nicht verstecken kann. Wir untersuchen deshalb den Grund und beheben es offensichtlich.

Natürlich werden wir nicht zwingen
    MABR folgt dir nicht

MABR hat geschrieben
    Ich kann die Namen nur mit dem V-Taste wechseln, wenn OPPONENTS VISIBLITY auf ALL gesetzt ist.

19. Ak1504

Ak1504 Racer

Thx will take a look. I tried V as mentioned in the F2 screen but nothing happened.

20. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Simracer

With the V key

You can see more shortcuts by pressing F2 which will cycle through HUD on, HUD off and help screen.