1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

martcerv likes this.
  2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Love it..interior looks stunning other cars are not bad(i love them all) but damn Ferrari is sweet looking

Whitestar and trutya like this.
  3. thanks for resetting my server config :D

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I wasn't really a huge fan of the 488, I thought it looked like a 458 on steroids, which I suppose it was but it just looked like a 458 with an OTT body kit.

The GT3 car looks much better though. Ferrari need to stick a wing on the road car and slam it to the ground like the GT car.

chksix and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Not able to do actual MP race yet, Fatal Error when the server switches Q->R, on different servers.

The Ferrari is strange in the corners its nice but it simply does not brake and turn in. I need 50m more for each brakepoint, very odd. In MP others seem to be able to be faster with this.

Overheated tyres is a death sentence for the next corners but that was already the case in previous builds at least now you can see it.

6. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

At least :)

Yesterday I ended up out of fuel because I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to check, even on the dashboard...
    I play in VR with Pixel Density to 130, so I couldn't see some parts of the HUD because it was hidden behind the structure of the car.
    Seeing the changelog it seems this bug isn't fix yet... :(

7. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Found an issue that needs an immediate hot fix.

When playing in VR (Rift) any information at the top left is hidden my the car roof and roll bar.
    This means I can’t see my time, what lap I am on, how many seconds I am in front or behind my best lap (although I can see green/red) etc.
    Only tried the Ferrari so far on this build so not sure if it’s specific.

On the others cars (builds?) this information ‘floated’ in front of your eyes between you and the car. It’s now been pushed out of the car and the only bit you see is what is outside through the windows.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Son likes this.
  8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

And you don’t have fuel indication on the car HUD, you should be able to see that in VR.

9. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Kunos is one of the few devs that always manage to deliver and I haven't had this much fun with a Ferrari for years.

Schnipp likes this.
  10. You can move/scale the ingame HUD in VR with various keyboard shortcuts (can't remember them off-hand, combination of ctrl+shift and arrow keys i think).

steevee likes this.
  11. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I have not tried it yet, but it may still be hid by the car itself unless you put it on the windscreen (not ideal).
    I actually quite like it where it is (and always has been) as its out of the way and not too distracting, but easy to see if you look up for it.

12. The fact is the hud in VR seems to be rendered on a 3D plane - its highly unlikely that 3d plane is always going to avoid conflict with every car model in the game, hence the ability to move/scale it a little to avoid clipping.

13. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

That makes sense.
    So will it need changing each and every time/car/track?

The previous build it was clear that it was inside the car and floating in front of you as there was depth though, so possibly an oversight by Kunos, but we will see.

14. Not sure, havent tried it myself yet. But I know I messed with the scaling and position which looked good in one car, then it was clear it wasn't in another.

Thug likes this.
  15. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Yes, this bug happens in VR when we change "Pixel Density".
    Try with "Resolution scale" to "101", it will invalidate "Pixel density" and the UI is back again in VR. But we still lack the VR Pixel density setting...

16. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

What is Traction control cut it's a new funcion in-game..?

17. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Actually I made a slight mistake, its only hid behind the roll bar itself, so moving it may be the answer.

18. thecures

thecures Gamer

but the rear view whit button dont work again ?

19. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

it is not today, but at home more mirror inside while in the changelog it is written "Mirror options are now split in two:" Quality "and" View distance "
    did I forget something?
    Thanks for your help o_O

20. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I just wanna rear look button from cockpit view..o_O

Baikal likes this.