1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

2. If I'm pressing look left + look right a have the look rear. Similar to AC(1).

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Servers are back again - sorry, but nothing (realistic) we could have done to avoid this

Ischemica and After_Midnight like this.
  4. Baikal

Baikal Simracer

But if your camera position moved forward for better view, pressing rear view camera buttons you will see your racing seat , not normal rear view ;)
    I hope Kunos will bring back good rear view functionality as it was in AC.:)

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Instead of look left + look right you can also press 2 on your numpad or use a joy2key program to map a button of your wheel (or button box) to Numpad 2.

anthony galmiche and LeDude83 like this.
  6. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

why does it say -anonymous- when i do some of the events? i typed my name at the begining when installed the game.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

8. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Time to check out the new Ferrari endurance lights in the latest hotfix!

D.Jankovic likes this.
  9. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Hotlap Hungaring. The fastest are doing 1.42s and it took me a long time to go down from 1.48s to 1.46s ( the leaderbord dont uppdate either from my 1.48s).
    Im feeling awfully slow. 3 seconds from the aliens is normal on a 2 minute track, but 4 seconds on a sub 2 minute are another level off alienism or Im getting old and slow??

10. magzire

magzire Alien

nvm

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  11. matosso

matosso Rookie

I saw in videos that you can cut the chicane pretty heavily. Don't not how exactly because when I try it my car goes flying, but some do mange to do it.

Another thing: I tried the special event Misano (wet) with the Bentley. Are there some tips for this? As soon as the track starts drying I can't keep up with the AI. The only thing I did so far was lowering traction control and ABS from time to time, but I am still way to slow then, or when I try to push I keep spinning out. Which setup do you chose there?

In general I am very happy with ACC right now, AI races can be really fun, nice job Kunos!

12. trutya

trutya Simracer

i don't know if there were no cut tracks with those times...
    (my PB was 43,8 with respecting the track limits, at least no inside cuts just wide exits like real life :) )
    @matosso i missed the chicane exit once, avoiding the sausage from inside and my lap wasn't invalidated. so if somebody takes the chicane like this on purpose, maybe it's possible too...

13. trutya

trutya Simracer

i think the AI laptimes at wet Misano are not real. they did almost dry laptimes on a wet track (like 1:36s while on dry track 1:34-35s) while i was only around 1:40-1:41s, impossible. on dry i could keep up with them, fight for podiums and even win race there.
    i didn't check other wet tracks, but i will...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  14. trutya

trutya Simracer

looking at your avatar, you must be able to make some speed :D

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  15. fabT

fabT Alien

Old and slow, pretty sure.

Joking ;)

After >100 laps done i'm still at an unremarkable 1:45:2 laptime ( default setup ).
    Tricky track, a video and a setup from aliens would probably help ...

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  16. trutya

trutya Simracer

anyways, i don't remember if there was any commentary hearable at Paul Ricard while in pits, but i really like it :)
    driver interviews etc. i can hear :)
    really nice addition to the immersion!

17. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

I thought the same and was thinking how the heck are these guys almost 3.5s - I am not fast by any means but after I got a hold of "drivers unleashed" setup and a tip from Chris Haye's awesome ACC vids and I got down by 2 secs. I'll admit my fastest time atm is with that track limit issue at turn 6 - it gave me about .5 s. If they do fix it I wonder if the LB can be reset

18. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

can you post a link to these videos?
    I need all the help I can get.

19. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Cant we have a pedal app? Im quite shure my pedals is only giving me 80%:D.
    Or maybe not:rolleyes:

20. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

Chris Haye -
    Unleashed Drivers -

Sometimes the setup may not suit your driving style so you have to play around a bit - I'm no good on setups so I try any I can find and then adjust to my style which seems to work for the most part :)

fabT, Bo-Göran Larsson and Thug like this.