1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

"Nvidia: The Way It's Meant To Be Played." I know it's just a sponsor, but not very encouraging for AMD users :p and the same could be said about the Fanatec billboards, but I guess we can live with it.

However why do the animated billboards only change when you get closer to them? Also I think there's something similar going on with the cloud formations in the sky that seemingly change out of nowhere?

2. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

You have an pedal app in default hud, showing break (+ ABS ) , throttle (+TC), and FFB. It's just near the tachymetre and gear indicator, on right side of your screen.

mms likes this.
  3. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

They all cut in some sectors around tracks, always. Don't you think they are special at all

4. fabT

fabT Alien

Cutting the chicane like in that video was worth 5-6 tenths alone, for me.
    Down to 1:44:7, still very far from the fast guys.

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

That's the reason they are called fast.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Realy frustrated when a valid lap dont uppdate on the leaderboards.
    Did not ever happend on AC RSR live time app wich was a free mod.

7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Two words: "Early" and "Access".

Early Access is to test leaderboards, not to increase our ego by climbing on them. And all ratings will be wiped anyway before release.

8. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I think it might be a good idea to make a pinned post on your ACC steam subforum (which links to your support forums) because there seems to be a lot of confusion on where new players are supposed to report bugs and crashes.

Epistolarius likes this.
  9. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Hot lap event, you can completely cut over the chicane without track limit... ?

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

11. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

they do it even in the race (few seconds earlier on a chicane to)
    so maybe it is ok there (?)
    (maybe not so brutal like in the game vid above, 2 tires stay on the track)

12. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Yeah my ego would get a hugh boost by my Anonymous tag high upp there:cool:

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Racer

The lack of mouse support in VR is truly annoying... I thought i would see it in build 4... but no

earlyapex and Rolz like this.
  14. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

They better improve performance in VR first , they better improve graphics quality in VR first, they better eliminate the ghosting problem in VR first!
    And then ... they can implement mouse support!
    I use VR for immersion, for having the feeling to be part in a real Blancpain event, to sit in a real GT3 racing car!
    I don’t want a VR racing sim where the best feature is mouse support!?

reidz likes this.
  15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

What is wrong with the wet Sprint race at Misano in the Bentley?

I'm dead last and can even work myself back to end of the field after a couple of laps. I've done some driving in the wet in ACC, but not that much while actually really pushing the limit, but this feels like an impossible challenge right now.

Michael Schneider likes this.
  16. fabT

fabT Alien

:D

Long story short:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...t-sprint-race-event.52335/page-2#post-1002729

Schnipp likes this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks. I was doubting myself already. :oops:

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Question, what's the logic behind waving blue flags during qualifying as it is in-game right now? And how is it handled in Blancpain GT? Basically right now you get a blue flag waved starting on your outlap when you went out ahead of an AI car, so it can't be about a faster car passing - and if it's about classes, well, everyone's still on the outlap and it's qualifying...

19. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Well actually the whole flag system is totally bugged. It's not just blue flags (at least for me) but also red, yellow and black/white flags. They're all over the place.. x)

br444m, mESCx, Raklödder and 2 others like this.
  20. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

*look we got flags for you* *wave* ^^

Lawndart likes this.