1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

Turns out that RESHADE is now opened with the "HOME" key..

2. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Devs really like to choose those nonexistent keys on keyboard without numpad : with my Logitech K400 for example...

jim jones, mister dog and D.Jankovic like this.
  3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Curious, which keyboard doesn't have a Home/Pos 1 key? Even all the laptops I've used had it. And I use that key all the time.

Son likes this.
  4. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

on my logitech K830 you need to use FN+left arrow which is "Home"

5. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

How can I toggle the names above the cars on/off?

Cheers
    Robin

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

V or Ctrl+V iirc.
    There's also an option somewhere in the menu to disable them.

Robin_NL and D.Jankovic like this.
  7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Attached Files:

8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

.... yes it is expensive but you have bloody 4000 players online and the multiplayer is amazing...
    so yes .. it is worth all the money

10. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Well, to be fair, real drivers perfectly have the right not to like how ACC feels, it doesn’t make them trolls. Curious to see how he set up the game tho, and if he has some experience in sim racing or if he’s a total noob

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    mESCx likes this.
  11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

mikendrix likes this.
  12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

13. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Yes, but he did not say that he does not like how it feels, he says he has a hard time driving 2 laps without crashing.
    Which from my experience is not an issue in ACC with the Huracan. Seems to me something went wrong with his game preventing it to work properly.

sissydriver and LeDude83 like this.
  14. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Question: how to chat in multiplayer? I'd swear I saw some chat messages, did I miss something in the settings?

15. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

You get the chatwindow after hitting "enter".

Guidofoc and Son like this.
  16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Huracán doesn't feel like driving on ice to me, there are actual Blancpain drivers that are playing the game in their free time (so they have to be comfortable with how it feels somehow) and from looking at the leaderboards clearly people have control enough over the cars to set very competitive times. But the game still has a lot of bugs (like that driving on ice phenomenon in multiplayer) so I imagine he might have encountered that.

Then again, "1.1 hours played" is in my opinion not enough for a thorough review, particularly for a sim. Nothing unusual for Steam reviews though.

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

chksix, tow, D.Jankovic and 2 others like this.
  18. mister dog

mister dog Hardcore Simmer

Might be wheel or FFB settings, if you don't have your inputs dialed in the racing will naturally suck. Doesn't feel like ice to me neither that's for sure.

19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

He is a real pilot, so it means he is used to G forces, that he certainly lacks when playing on a simracing.
    That could explain his "ice effect" ?

20. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I don't understand why flying a plane should have any relevance for someone's opinion of ACC.