1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

please devs find a way to alert lapped cars that they are, in fact, lapped.. too many times me and others had race ruined because of these people (other than idiots that can't rejoin the track but you probably can't do anything about it hahah)

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Just started watching ep 1..and i am enjoying it so much.. i know i alot of cars :D they look so familliar love it..

bgil66 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  3. Cool thank you

4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Damn Kunos did everything to match that view and succeeded....
    And all we do is complain.
    Well done Kunos, the community will grow on it.

5. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

This is great, Nicki shows us his new office:D

Madsen likes this.
  7. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Ischemica, ivann_11, mESCx and 6 others like this.
  8. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Max Doubt likes this.
  9. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

10. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Wow big presence from ACC at Blancpain test! All the logos on all the cars, things getting serious :D

sissydriver and Rolz like this.
  11. Is there/will there be a way to temporarily disable the rating system so that I can let inexperienced friends have a race without depleting my safety rating by hitting AI?

12. RSR2KX

RSR2KX Gamer

Hi,

to test stuff i disable my internet connection.

cheers

Micii1 and mms like this.
  13. It would be nice to be able to disable it ingame but thank you for the workaround, I will probably do this for now.

14. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Why would rating not be active without internet connection? It works in offline mode.

15. LukFry

LukFry Gamer

Hello guys,

another short question.
    There were some features in the game, like SP 3hrs/ 6hrs races, Pit Stops etc., which ones are disabled at the moment.
    Will be there coming back in further hotfixes, or have we to wait until 1.0? Did they say something about it?

16. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Looks like we got another round of hotfixes! ❤️

doamf, R. Iván, Micii1 and 5 others like this.
  17. tw1st

tw1st Gamer

- Ferrari 488 GT3 BOP correction.
    - Bentley GT3 2016 BOP correction.

Looks great! Can someone tell me what the devs change here?

18. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Tiny bit of engine
    Correct engine/turbo assignment of Monza BOP for Ferrari. Should give a bit more top speed
    Slight Bentley engine power delivery change for Monza

Ischemica, Madsen, M96 and 15 others like this.
  19. tw1st

tw1st Gamer

Thank you very much for the answear!

MathMilitary and carlossanchez97 like this.
  20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Does this mean the BoP is depending on the track we drive on in-game?

Whitestar likes this.