1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

This could be a real good thread where we give some ideas about the game??
    why don't you discuss these issues on the FFB thread??

2. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

FEI 050 default value for the CSL Elite was the result of a user servey. On a CSW V2.5 its default 100 because the Base is quieter in the first place and you lose FFB details with anything less than FEI 100

3. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

I feel the same with customize settings from users (ffb tweaking,etc.. profil, in the game...etc.. strange settings like 70% for road effect for example..). I have only one profil with my Direct Drive for every game (basics settings shared by SimracingBay).
    It's not my job, there is nothing I can do anyway. I let the game do the job, avoiding as far as possible strange settings.

My only concern, it's that everything is set right (installation).

@Aristotelis
    Dynamic Damper , what is it ? How it works ?
    I didn't touch it.

my road effect is set to 15 % by the way...

Edit:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/dynamic-damper-details.52794/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    MathMilitary likes this.
  4. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

In the Advanced mode there are 23 mappable inputs not counting the paddles. Combining with the "shift" option I can put pretty much everything on it. Those rotaries are fake, the bottom three switches have the same function for up and down click. That sucks. On the other hand, the wheel is affordable and has the most buttons and rocking paddles for the price range.

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Yeah, I was talking about those rotaries :p Didn't know the rim had so many mappable buttons, thought there were like 5 buttons on both side + the 3 switches.

6. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Gfoorce Experience and steam doesn't show the fps counter with VR ?
    It's possible to added an option like AC in the game, or if somebody have a solution (.ini) ?

Also, if somebody have a good value to share for HUB on VR, because some "widgets" are (by some parts of the car) ?
    Maybe a good idea would be to give us the posibility to ajust the position like AC.

Thanx :oops:

EDIT: Found !

C:\Users\Denzel\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\hud
    "fPSVisible": 1

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    mms likes this.
  7. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

4-4 buttons on both sides -> 8
    2 vertical rotaries -> 4
    2 POV hats-> 8
    3 toggles -> 3

Oblit0r likes this.
  8. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

" [...] some parts are hidden [...] " grrr, sorry

I tried this but it's not good yet.

Code:
    "hUDLayerDistance": 28,
        "hUDLayerSize": 62,
        "hUDLayerType": 1,
    maybe 30 and 60..

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

10. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

In VR ? Say goodbye to VrPixelDensity and set ResolutionScale to something else than 100.
    Then the HUD is OK.

11. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

But then contrast that with the praise of the FFB in ACC from Jimmy Broadbent in this video...

12. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

Oh come on... Don't start that again.. Moreover, here is not even here anymore (by his own words). Pointless...

13. pons

pons Simracer

Still so strange to see the ROWE Porsche

14. I find the livery quite sexy and fitting. Much better than the BMW's one

Son likes this.
  15. manudouet

manudouet Gamer

(Server is down or it's me ?)

16. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

For me too.

Good thing is I played some AI races. I am deeply impressed by the AI.

17. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Me too

18. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's good to be back:
    upload_2019-3-19_17-41-35.png

Please use the Generic Discussion topic for generic discussion, no need to open a new thread for everything...

R. Iván, bgil66, Rolz and 4 others like this.
  19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

But....but there is this:

DON'T POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD, REPO....!

... and I’m too lazy to read the whole thing.

20. mms

mms Alien

But then you will lock this thread, so end of all discussions...