1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

almost as confusing as the Blancpain rules and payout system:p

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  2. SHARKYRAY

SHARKYRAY Rookie

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

4. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Thanks !! It works !

ps: I tied MP today, it was a butchery. It was more about war than sim racing.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  5. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

Can you please check official Kunos Hungaroring server. It is almost always show no ping. I had a chance to play at it for 2 races and then in hung up. Sure enough once I checked it back it was showing no ping value anymore and there was no way to connect to it again. Looks like server issue to me. Thank you

6. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Is there anyway to do pit stops in online yet? With a pit window?

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

When are you going to do something about the griefers? I've put the game on hold, because I've had it with those players! What's keeping you from letting server admins kick/ban those idiots!?

Rolz and Pani De Pani like this.
  8. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

About the launch options - I have a slightly different problem. When I launch ACC using my desktop shortcut, it always tries to start it in VR mode despite having no HMD attached. Minor irritation as the game still launches ok, but I have to X out the dialog box that talks about VR.

9. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

¿Anyone has noticed problems with camera following player car after watching other cars in replay, and no way to return to your seat?

¿Any confirmation on spectator mode for all of the cars in track when you are in pits waiting?

alec benfield likes this.
  10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

F1 should work putting your view back inside of the car.

Shift and arrows left and right are to swap in between the cars to spectate them.
    Shift and arrow up will put you back to your car instantlly.

As for spectating mode true it could use some ui and clickable selections so we can choose car we want to spectate etc.

11. dek

dek Racer

Are there instructions for Keyboard buttons somewhere? Can't find any.

Thanks in advance

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Press F2 couple of times you will he to the Help screen witch shows you bunch of shortcuts

LeiF and dek like this.
  13. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

Well, for some reason ACC is not responding to my keyboard commands while in VR (neither ctrl+space, F1, F2 even ESC). This EA wears me off tbh. I begin to develop love/hate with ACC.
    It works fine when I start it in non VR mode. But when I start it in VR it doesn't. From the first moments when movie is playing ACC doesn't respond to ctlr+SPACE to center the movie screen. Then when I start race the view is not centered and there is no way to center it as the damn thing just doesn't recognise ANY keyboard commands. Anyone had it?
    P.S. I restarted PC - the same thing in VR, keyboard works only in nonVR mode.

P.S. Don't bother with help, this time it worked. I unpluged and repluged g25 usb into PC and it started to work. Though in the view where there is no wheel I am sitting half meter to the left. Though in helpet view it is centered. Restarted game all views are centered but there is doubly HUD. I reenabled all HUD options and double HUD disapeared. Went online Zolder is full.... not my day.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  14. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I had the disappearing hud bug again, what was the key button to bring it back?

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

16. t0daY

t0daY Rookie

Worked for me as well, thank you :)

Oblit0r likes this.
  17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

5:p

Adastros likes this.
  18. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

It is quite calm in here currently. Is it the calm before the storm? I think it is time for the devs to show a bit of their latest achievements within a new hotfix. ;):rolleyes:

R. Iván, BlueMind and manudouet like this.
  19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

You should launch a race on Zolder with 30AIs by night with a thunderstorm, in VR.
    If you want some adrenaline :p

20. I'm confused now. Does that mean there'll be full release till 13. april?

mikendrix likes this.