1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Nope.

2. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Racer

I'm not really angry, just disappointed that ACC forum users didn't have the courtesy to start a Monza thread and discuss the result in there.

It's just something I would have done out of respect to others. I know if I post a result or a spoiler without a warning it could potentially ruin it for someone else.

But it's happened so just move on.

MadduckUK and Jebus like this.
  3. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

@pankykapus
    During wet weather racing the cars are getting really, really dirty, something I'm missing in ACC. I did a 1 hour wet race in ACC the other day and besides just very small amounts of tire rubber on my car (which is fine, because most of the marbles are washed away from the road when wet ) it was still quite clean. Would be awesome if this could be addressed somewhere in the future.
    Some examples from todays race at Monza:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Are the ACC sim driving booths going to be at Silverstone?

5. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Enjoyed the real and virtual races; much more exiting than china GP...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Echo_29, LATE4APEX, jaxx_za and 8 others like this.
  6. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

On the main time, ¿any word of monza build going public?¿or maybe 8.0 release or no content until 1.0.? Because i think any content release keep the feedback alive...

Karsten Beoulve likes this.
  7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I know there's more to it, but I think the biggest problem was the rain. Also very confusing when they showed the "e-sports" winners at the same podium (?) yeah, not joking...

8. Son

Son Simracer

It was mentioned in the details for the eSports that the winners would go on the real podium.

9. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

room for another in there? I don't mind top n tailing ;)

10. dek

dek Gamer

Spa is going to be great. I can go freeriding at Malmedy MTB Bikepark just around the corner and have a great time track side watching the race.
    Cant wait.:)

Son likes this.
  11. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Misano is the new SPA.

Son likes this.
  12. sid1965

sid1965 Rookie

This is from Sundays race at Monza. Is this what you want to do when someone hits you online. I cant get it to start at 56:40 so Fast forward to 56:40 and watch till 57:36 to see how it happened.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    mr Switchblade likes this.
  13. Yep, one of the best moments from yesterday's race :) Screenshot_20190415-200200.jpg

jaxx_za likes this.
  14. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

it was hilarious... but that guy is not italian ( if i understood properly..).. where did he learn that gesture from ? :D:D

15. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Racer

After watching some of the Monza race, sausage kerbs aren't so bad in real racing as in ACC. In ACC it's just pure death...

16. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

They attack sausages by side. No way a car can go through and no lose control....

Mitja Bonca likes this.
  17. pRojectop

pRojectop Rookie

Guys, sorry but the McLaren 720s where is it? I dont see the car list in 2019

18. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Simracer

It´s simply not there. No team decided to use it (don´t ask me why). Let´s see if any team decides to participate in Spa for the 24h with it.

19. I hope so :)

20. natloz76

natloz76 Gamer

I only have one question: Why AI cannot let me pass when I'm on a fast lap and it is on its out-lap?
    Very annoying and immersion-killing.
    It keeps pushing and force me to grass.
    Is it so hard to program?
    Will it be better in the final release?