1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

It´s simply not there. No team decided to use it (don´t ask me why). Let´s see if any team decides to participate in Spa for the 24h with it.

2. I hope so :)

3. natloz76

natloz76 Racer

I only have one question: Why AI cannot let me pass when I'm on a fast lap and it is on its out-lap?
    Very annoying and immersion-killing.
    It keeps pushing and force me to grass.
    Is it so hard to program?
    Will it be better in the final release?

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Actually that was three questions :p

And the "Is it so hard to program" was a bit rude. Do you think that if it was easy, it would not have been done already? :)

And for the last question, I think Stefano mentioned he is working on making the AI better on qualifying, for example having them make some space with the rest of the cars before trying a flying lap. I guess what you ask for will be looked at too.

5. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Maybe it should stay the same anyhow, to help prepare you for multiplayer against the Real Intelligence :(

6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Since I've been setting servers up with a SA rating requirement my experience of getting muppets on the same track has reduced dramatically...
    Won't be long before they work out how to improve that against AI, but then I can start to use RC :)

Max Doubt and Son like this.
  7. Si.

Si. Simracer

I seem to be caught in this perpetual get SA to mid 50s, come across a bunch of muppets who wreck lap 1 T1 @ Monza or who use me as a brake resulting in SA dropping to 49 and then it starts again. Everyone makes mistakes but most of what I come across is either deliberate or just very very poor driving.

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

That server with a few in that had no SA or Track medal restriction showed how much ratings are needed. I would rather race the AI any day over a server where most dont know the track and hit everything they possibly can.

If they use AI to improve their SA they are actually learning how to race and drive. ;) Its not like the people were deliberately that bad. If someone can race the AI cleanly and build a rating and their skills, I will have no issues racing them later in MP.

Its those people that clearly cant drive in traffic or even stay on track that I have no interest in having in a server. Anyone can easily enough with some effort build their skill levels up to where they are not total hazards. Cool thing is the ratings system is there to help people on this track.

Once they have improved, their ratings show this. If they can get into for example an SA 50 server with 3 medals clearly they are at a reasonable standard. It doesnt matter if they got there racing AI or in MP

9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

44 days= same # as Reggie Jackson:)

10. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Hey on another note... I've noticed that my race number in MP is always the same... or at least hasn't changed in the last few weeks anyway... since build 0.7 I seem to have paid attention to it anyway
    Personally I think this is great because I can just glance at any warnings for the number and know then straight away it wasn't me that did an infringement

Anyone else notice this?

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I guess you tend to
    a) join servers that are below 23/24
    b) always use the same car/team
    c) which is not toooo popular

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Hey cool, thanks for the info Minolin... at the moment I am choosing the same car as I wait for the AMG and 911 to be released :)
    And I stick to my side of the planet servers as well... which only get 6-8 drivers max :(

13. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I would like to see a more radical dritines building in, windsheild and car body.

Son and mr Switchblade like this.
  14. Yep, i want more dirt too. And rtx 3080 :)

15. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

I need to pull a favour from everyone!

You all know Mike Nobel, the independent 5th place finisher from last Sundays esports event, well last night he came on my servers as soon as he got home for some races, but midway through a close battle for the win his G920 broke on him!

20190416_001847.jpg IMG_20190416_075144.jpg

He's now stuck without a wheel as he's unable to replace it right now and that's such a shame for a talented, humble guy. :(

I've reached out to thrustmaster / logitech and fanatec on twitter and would like if possible for anyone here to give it a rt if you possibly could to help give it some traction.

Thank you. :)

https://twitter.com/OldGit_Gamer/status/1118048161124311041?s=19

f_deutsch, Aseeth, sid1965 and 4 others like this.
  16. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I want to see temporary drier lines created as each tyre cuts through surface water.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Janne and mr Switchblade like this.
  17. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

You guys i think we should start to talk about 0.8 and.... who knows maybe get lucky ;)

18. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I would say "no". Just don´t expect anything. That way, if a possible 0.8 version is released, it would be a greater surprise that if you´re checking everyday on the forums. I tell you this based on my experience.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  19. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I got you covered m8, please contact me.

20. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Done. :)

Skaven Zverov likes this.