1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

This forum has no stupid questions thread, so I'll just ask it here instead :D.

Which is the correct view for VR? I was using a view which I felt was correct, then I pressed F1 and got a helmet cam. I cannot get the helmet cam to stay still even with head movement on 0%.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Definition of fanboyism (of many)

“Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions. “

Enough is enough..this Mp and this matchmaking is unpresentable..you may argue if it should be free,etc nor the
    Futile arguments to justify this 2 weeks before release.

3. vortex19

vortex19 Racer

And clearly incapable of proving what I asked (which would strengthen all of your previous comments). Since that seems to be the case, your arguments are pointless.

4. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

The next person who starts namecalling another ( using words such as fanboy or similar ) will be removed from the forums.

Discuss and argument like grown up people, if you're incapable of doing so you should not be posting in this forums.

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I recall devs stating that helmet view is not appropriate for VR. You should use the default view.

Helmet view is mostly for replays, I think.

daniel.13, Minolin and Rolz like this.
  6. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Racer

I think what a lot of folks may be missing is the reasons why iracing multiplayer works so well. They have a marshal and protest system as well as a user base that has probably spent a couple hundred dollars on content.

That makes their user base take the quality of racing much more seriously and I don’t think you can replicate that in a game that’s $35-60.

NoobJunglerGG and Son like this.
  7. eracerhead

eracerhead Gamer

I admit to having only limited exposure to ACC multiplayer. In the Central US, there’s only like 20 drivers online in the lobbies most evenings, with the majority of them clustered in unranked, open servers. You can paste whatever iRacing-like system you want over top of that, but with such a small userbase it wouldn’t dramatically change my game experience.

I appreciate at least the theory behind Kunos’ system, even though I - like everyone else - will have to wait a couple of weeks to see how the initial system rolls out.

warth0g and Rolz like this.
  8. Rolz

Rolz Hardcore Simmer

oh to get even that many in Australia/New Zealand :D

Coanda likes this.
  9. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

dek likes this.
  10. dek

dek Gamer

It amazes me every time again to see how well this several years old engine can look like and certainly drives.:)

PabloVND likes this.
  11. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

That's perfect. Thank you!

12. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

R

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  13. Stupid question time. How to move the cockpit camera?

14. tjr

tjr Racer

ESC > view options

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Do you mean adjusting the seat forward/back up/down?
    While on track press ESC and find the view options in the menu.
    Just like FOV adjustments.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  16. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

The hot keys give a larger range if needed;
    CNTRL+arrows and CNTRL+SHIFT+arrows for 6 way movement and FOV.
    ALT+up/down arrows for tilt.

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Multiplayer.it interview with marco massaruto (italian)

18. Time for me to eat some of these words with a side of crow. I had fun racing against the ai in the rain earlier.

vanveen, jaxx_za and chksix like this.
  19. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

But don't think you will go to the top again. You have to heat some dust starting again from the base.

20. After a long time away i went back to Multiplayer to see if it had improved as many stated, Btw any comment of what i should have done at start are welcome. BTW i had severe rear damage in the lap 1 shenanigans, so i had to try and do my best to tip toe the car. Besides after half race when tires started to deteriorate the car lost the little rear grip it had before and it became totally undriveable (you can see the last laps before i retired). I guess this shows how good the sim is even at current state. Any comment on my driving are welcome beside in the last laps when car was undriveable.

ACC server Die Lowbobs der_Obi Misano race 13/05/2019 ACC early access 0.7.2

This server looked reasonably clean and people were sensitive in qualy. In fact i should have started ahead the grid but i was set more back for some bugs i guess. I'm down to 51 SA, more and more concerned to race online to be honest since it's enough to be rear ended a few times to have you SA drop, while it didn't move at all in the whole racing and passing i made to recover from lap 1 :eek: