1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

What?

2. Only one question. When? :rolleyes:

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Didn't made the maths, put my trust on Michael words :D

Oblit0r likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I was too busy looking elsewhere to notice :eek::cool:

5. Sorry, I should have put '/s' at the end of my post. It was a joke towards Kunos forever waiting until the last minute, or after the last minute, to give info.

6. Adastros

Adastros Racer

early access players can play 1 week early

Ace Pumpkin and R. Iván like this.
  7. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Voted, do you have plans so far about lenght, rules, etc etc?

8. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Yup, all sorted.

Hopefully the website will be live next weekend for signups ect... more will be revealed then. :)

henkjansmits likes this.
  9. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I hope it'll be a day and time i can race! And that it have space for slow midfielders, that is :p

10. R. Iván

R. Iván Gamer

I'm not good at speaking English, but could I enter your tournament? I think you already know me

11. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Not gonna clutter the thread up, if people are interested, you all know where to find me. :)

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Not saying that it couldn't be improved in ACC (really, sim racing in general I find) - but don't forget that these are GT4s, not GT3.

Son, PiretSS2000 and LeDude83 like this.
  13. Cheshenok

Cheshenok Rookie

Will we get 1.0 version before 29th of May in Early Acces Programm to avoid "first day patch" and ensure a good launch of ACC??

14. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

:D I see.... people trying to negotiate to play soon (1.0)

29 May, guys !

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Not only the "last minute troubleshooting" aspect of this is nice. It would also be such a nice"thank you" privilege from Kunos to the EA crowd <3

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Isn't paying half the price (or ~75% if you joined later) enough while also being able to play since half a year?

V1.0 is just that, the release, for everybody. I don't see a need for having a 2-class system for a launch.

Freddie Seng, Son, Mr.Mugel and 10 others like this.
  17. Turk

Turk Alien

I'd imagine it would be a huge headache and hold up the actual release if they had to try and make a separate download just for us. I'd also imagine they'll be working right up to the release time and won't have a finished copy of the game lying around in the days coming up to release day. Like I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was delayed. I don't think that will happen but I wouldn't be surprised.

dek likes this.
  18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Even though Id love v1 to play with sooner I find it unlikely for reasons others have said. Also even if we were to get it and find some bugs. The patch for this could just as likely bring some other issues with it so need another hotfix so it wouldnt mean release is perfect as it highly likely wont be. ;)

Development will continue and not all features may even make v1 due to issues that may come up. Hopefully nothing major as this would delay release but anything can happen as they do final testing and bug fixing for v1 this week.

Going by the way the MP thread has gone its unlikely giving us v1 a little earlier would help devs, only add more noise and distractions they really dont need atm.

19. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I'm not in need of a goodie like that or disappointed if I don't get it - please don't assume stuff on me. I just said it would be a very nice thank you present from Kunos. Nothing more, nothing less.

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien