1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yeah, and my OP wait for the food delivery for about an hour :rolleyes:

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

what.... are you frustrated mate? do you have the munchies or something? :p

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Based on past experiences Kunos have always over delivered and given a lot of content for free :cool:

bgil66 likes this.
  4. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Was just curious if devs are still responding to issues posted? My last issue post about ferrari at zolder pitbox not being there hasn’t changed. Just wondering.
    8888888888888888888:)

5. Strawberry

Strawberry Racer

How do you know this? Just guessing because they appeared in a video or is there any actual info? Personally, I'm only relatively certain of 7 new cars at release: Lexus, Porche, Aston V12, McLaren, Merc, Audi, Honda.

6. Adastros

Adastros Racer

:(

7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

We should get - including DLC - full 2018 and 2019 grids. And there are some interesting cases:

Huracan Super Trofeo was at Spa 24h in 2018 season in "Group National" class: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/team/384/gdl-racing https://www.total24hours.com/results?filter_season_id=8&filter_race_id=727
    Porsche 911 GT3 Cup was at Spa 24h in 2018 season in "Group National" class: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/team/385/speedlover https://www.total24hours.com/results?filter_season_id=8&filter_race_id=727
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...-adds-local-flavour-to-total-24-hours-of-spa-

Strawberry likes this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Developer (Marco Massaruto) stated numerous times on interviews and on general comments saying that we will get the all the cars that were in SPA 24h 2018 and next to the all GT3 cars there was Super Trofeo,Porsche Cup, Lamborghini Gallardo Rex and those have been confirmed to be comming not only by words but you can also see them in promotional material.

theivansk, R. Iván, Jebus and 2 others like this.
  9. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*You may or may not get it*

craig-david.jpg

ignission likes this.
  10. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

The Porsche Cup car was in a gameplay video. Look for the Porsche @0:34s

Jebus likes this.
  11. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Porsche Cup car with all ACC goodies, and in about a week. Now that sounds really tasty!

12. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Got my summer bonus so I went window shopping and I let my eye fall unto the T300 Ferrari Alcantara edition. I reckon there are loads of people with experience with the T300 (I don't like the look of the regular T300 wheel), but what is the quality of the wheel specifically? I'm getting kinda greedy RN, but it's a lot of money (for me, anyways).
    [​IMG]

13. It's a mid range wheel.
    I had exactly this base and this wheel.
    To my mind, the motor lacks a bit of force, and the steering wheel a bit of rigidity.
    But for the price, it's a good product.
    PS. The pedalboard is a joke... really below the wheel and the base...

Aseeth and FelixR1991 like this.
  14. it's a week now!!!!! so excited.
    Thank kunos to give us a dream of sim

David Bertholom likes this.
  15. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Just for my information, what are you comparing it to - what do you have now?

I don't really need a very strong FFB, as long as it is detailed enough so I can feel what the car is doing. Does the wheel flex on the base, or does it have some flex in itself? And why do you think the pedals are a joke? Bad resistance/feel?

I have tried looking up videoreviews but I haven't found any video's that were actually very critical of the product.

I was originally looking to buy the G920/G29 since its price is more in my range. If I am going to spend big (again, for me. I know you can spend thousands on this hobby) I want to know I am spending it on the right product. Would it be worth the €100 extra over the Logitech wheel?

16. I had a momo racing force, a g25, a g27, a t300 and now a ts-xw.
    The model you are interested is the best choice for 300 / 350 EUR.
    But T300, by playing and warming, discreases the force.
    And for the wheel, it's just i found the circle (wheel) laks a bit of rigidity. (but it's acceptable)
    The padals are not acceptable for me, it's very basic, too basic.
    G29 is worth than t300, for me.
    The best choice is your combo... for this price.

17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

It's a really good wheel. I compare it to my T500 RS. The T300 max torque might be lower but the response is a lot better. This might come from the brushless motor it uses versus the brushed one in the T500 RS. I tried it at a friends place so I actually can compare both wheels.

Those TM mid-range wheels are currently the best things you can buy at this price tag. The pedals are surely not up to par but that's something you might have to live with until you can afford at least the T500 RS pedals.

18. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Thanks for your responses, I've gained a lot of insight from this alone. Now I just have to decide whether I want to spend so much money, but what I would spend it on is set!

19. renato63

renato63 Racer

I have the T300 GTE and I find it very well, the T300 Alcantara has a friend of mine but I do not recommend it because the Alcantara gets ruined quickly and then the T300 GTE costs less.
    If I wasn't clear it's google translator's fault.

20. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Hi, sadly that one only comes with the 2-pedal set, while I'm specifically looking for three pedals. I want to have the possibility of driving with manual clutch in regular AC.