1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

You can prevent this by setting the fan to run continuously whilst driving. If you want to force the fan on (the setting is stored when the wheel is powered off), simultaneously press the “ST” and “MODE” buttons - the “Forced” mode becomes active and the LED flashes twice.

2. ManroV

ManroV Gamer

Hey, I recently bought the T300 Alcantara (upgraded from T150) and for me it was so worth it. I can sense the limit of the car much better and the FFB is just way smoother than before. The power of the wheel is fine for me. I can get pretty exhausted in long sessions (and Im a pretty fit person :p). Also I like the Alcantara rim not only for the way it feels, but for its size (its bigger than the standard T300 rim). With the smaller rim of the T150 i almost got cramps in my hands in longer sessions. I cant say much about the sustainability of the Alcantara, since I bought the wheel just three weeks ago, but in a review on youtube some guy did a longer test for the wheel and had no complaints (he raced with gloves though).

Also I can´t compare to the Logithech wheels, since the T150 was my first wheel (started sim racing just a few months ago :)). But you will definitely need the T3PA pedals, from what I´ve heard.

3. fabT

fabT Alien

The T300 wheel is pretty good, overall.

Coming from a G27 i'd say it as sturdy, but its feedback is better.
    T300 FFB is smooth and continuous, no rattling and bad deadzones as the G27. Big plus.

I reckon G27 was slightly more comfortable for my hands.
    I bet T300 alcantara wheel option would be pretty comfortable .

Never liked T300 stock pedals.
    G27 pedals were good and vastly superior.
    Anyway i opted for Fanatec CLS LC pedals, which ( despite some issues ) are better than both.

4. If you already have a wheel I would recommend spending your money on a set of nice load cell pedals first and then upgrading to a better wheel (love my T300) later.

5. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

I'm using a 12" alcantara wheel rim on my TS-PC (which is supposed to produce higher torque than the t300), and don't have any issue with the strength / quality of the wheel (In fact I haven't really gotten used to the GT rim as I seem to like these). Probably a good idea to get some cheap cycling gloves if you are concerned about preserving the alcantara. I bought mine used, but still use gloves as the wheel feels more comfortable that way.

If you are in this for the long run, I'd also suggest to go with the T300 over the G27, and add a set of pedals (used Fanatec CSP v1/2) and shifter (SHH, TH8A) down the line.
    The G27 is a great overall package, but the feel of driving is lacking a little due to the gear drive (when compared to the belt driven T300).

LeDude83 and FelixR1991 like this.
  6. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

It probably helps that I am an avid cyclist who already has the gloves lying around, so that's a good tip. Thanks!

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Then look up the info on the manufacturer's websites?

8. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

You mean Wikipedia surely...

9. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I have a G27, my next upgrade is CSL Elite LC pedals, then T300 Alcantara.
    Over that it becomes too pricey for me.

10. dek

dek Racer

Me for example using the T500 with the T3PA Pro equipped with the Bodin Load Cell mod. A very good upgrade for this pedal set. I'm using this combo since 5 years now and all I changed where the poties a few years ago. On the wheel I changed the belts 1 year ago and modded the ventilation a bit.

Very durable IMHO.

I'm thinking about TS PC and some fanatec pedals in near future.

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

No?

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

13. Hi again!
    In another thread of this forum people say there will be the possibility to change the liveries to the cars.
    I assumed this was not coming with 1.0 and maybe not even after.
    They say there is an interview in which someone belonging to kunos ( I don't know who tho) mentions this feature.
    Can anyone post that interview, if you saw it already?
    Since I am part of a team, I am very interested in such a possibility, as all the other members.
    I remember this was not in the programs of the devs anyway. So no need to clarify anything.
    But if someone saw that interview, I would love to watch it! Thanks in advance.

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Pretty sure it was in one of the 2 racedepartment interviews prior to the first EA build.

People now say this won't be possible anymore tho.

15. Question so everyone start fresh with licence's? So people new to game can start on fresh on ground.
    Or are they just leaving it.(i think they should complety wipe fresh) as was EA

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  16. Turk

Turk Alien

I assumed it would get reset again but I think the plan is to avoid resetting everything, some might get reset. But it looks like they're trying to avoid putting to much pressure on the system having everyone doing the same thing at the same time. If they keep us out of the lower rank mix it's probably going to be easier.

17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

18. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

D.Jankovic likes this.
  19. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

That might be for the highlights you see after finishing a race against AI and hitting escape when prompted. You see the end results and in the background you can see a replay of the highlights with overtakes etc.

Dookie likes this.
  20. Si.

Si. Simracer

Can you view replays after the race when back at main menu etc?