1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

What is projection correction used for?

2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

https://505games.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-launches-today-on-steam/
    Q: Does Assetto Corsa Competizione offer triple monitor support?
    A: Assetto Corsa Competizione runs on triple screen setups as a single render scene, that is split over three displays. The game features a special projection correction that reduces the lateral distortion that might affect ultrawide screens and triple monitor setups. (It’s called Pannini Projection in honor of the ITALIAN painter who invented it in the 18th century – because Italians do it better). This feature can be set in-game in the “view settings” option. We appreciate that some users are requesting three separate renderings in order to tune bezel values and screen angles. Currently, Unreal Engine 4 doesn’t support this feature. We’ll continue to investigate to see if in future the triple-separate rendering will be supported in a feasible way.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/triple-monitor-support.50856/page-42

Gopher04 likes this.
  3. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Has anyone figured out if there is a way of backing up your career progress? Had a poke around in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione and in the config folder is a save settings file which seems to have some references to career in it. Would backing up the entire config folder suffice?

4. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Still hoping for some sort of warning that your pit bay is busy - been caught a couple of times and it's like having an unearned drive through.

5. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

While installing last beta, I was reading stuff about SimHub and my Forcefeel seat, so I decided to setup a practice session at Paul Ricard to test some rumbling effects for RPM, gearshifts and so.
    Drove a couple of laps, no issues whatsoever. Then I stopped at Mistral straight, brought up the SimHub settings window to fine tuning, and then back to ACC via Alt+Tab.
    Suddenly the sim became unplayable, freezing up every 5-10 seconds or so. Then I Alt+Tab again, fine tuned SimHub, and this time, I clicked on ACC icon from Windows Task bar desktop.
    Then I drove several laps with no issues.
    Then I joined a server and raced for 15 mins with no issues.

So after this unexpected stability test, freezes and lockup may be related to the sim not being played with full screen or priority @ Windows.

6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

I find it very hard to earn any Trust for the SA rating since one of the latest updates (1.0.3 probably). Driving close to other (AI) cars and overtaking them gives me less trust (at least that's my feeling) while just minor contacts results in heavy loss of points. I went from 90 SA rating to 71 in just two days now where I was able to hold my SA rating at 85-90 the weeks before, and no, I'm not suddenly driving like a complete maniac:D
    Did anybody notice something similar?

Arlo, M96 and Levelup1 like this.
  7. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I thought it was just me, but my SA has dropped from just over 80 to just over 60 this week. I'm almost exclusively running against AI while I get to grips with all the new content.

nfsw55 likes this.
  8. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Very happy with the technical state of the game in 1.0.4, i don't have the feeling anymore that the game is 'breaking' underneath me, terrific work on the hotfixes (not even proper patches like v. 1.1!), though did not check rain settings again. I knew you guys would keep working and fixing the game, but even i am surprised how fast many things got fixed :) Cheers and keep up the great great work. Hope that in some months there will be also re-reviews of this game as i feel that all i've seen until now rave about graphics, physics and sounds but yet rate the game low because of the other problem areas which is a pitty.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    LeDude83, MTv and david m like this.
  9. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I had this happen and easiest and cleanest solution was press ctrl alt del then select Log Out. You can then log back in and all is fine no hard shutdown required.

Rolz, Schnipp and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. ivann_11

ivann_11 Racer

Windows key + L

11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Yes, I guess locking the screen is another way to try to bail out. :)

12. @Aristotelis at about the 32.00 min mark Dave talks about getting in contact with you guys.

Arlo, M96, th3o and 1 other person like this.
  13. Si.

Si. Simracer

@Aristotelis yes he wants to talk about setups and brakes (initial temps), sounds good :). He thinks once the cars are warmed up the physics feel great but needs a bit of improvement on initial outlap feel. Good FFB and feel of road surface and kerbs too.

14. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I just warm up the brakes by putting my foot on the brake on the warm up lap

Rolz likes this.
  15. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Anyone else get this at the end of the race? They look like suv's lol.
    upload_2019-6-16_0-29-29.png

Attached Files:

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am curious does anyone else find the Bentley Gen II dual rear view mirrors annoying or distracting?

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

made for bush bashing with those sweet 12" lift kits :cool::D

I think I vaguely remember someone reporting this the issues forum...

F1Aussie likes this.
  18. chakko

chakko Alien

Do the ratings round down? Trying to get onto the Competition server, and, i have a SA of 70, yet the game tells me that i have a rating of 69, when i try to join the server... if it's rounding down, then, that's pretty silly. It should show a rating of 70, when the rating is 70.0, not 69,6...

tjr likes this.
  19. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Just tried public 1.0.4

multiplayer race Monza server 18 cars

spend 30 minutes sweating to get really good qualifying position start p3

start the race everything going great very competitive racing

and than all sudden other player cars start doing this crap.

I am doing laps rest of grid is either doing tornado whirlpool or flying.

soooo frustrating :mad:

[​IMG]

20. Animera

Animera Rookie

Same thing happened in a league race today.
    [​IMG]