1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Looks like a server or ping issue

chakko, Rolz and After_Midnight like this.
  2. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

From 27:07-36:07 he gives his opinion about ACC.
    Mostly positive, only a couple of disturbing.
    "Nick" (no idea what nick) so he says ACC is too much of a game, but david perel told him that he just thinks because the graphics looks so cool
    I find him very cool and he gives a lot of feedback and explains things easily understandable.
    He would have to have a lot more followers on Youtube as he has now.
    Maybe that will change if he has his PC and drives ACC.
    He said in another video that ACC becomes his to go Sim, because in iRacing as en example he did not like Spa, because the track is too old.
    He puts a lot of value on the track layout and there is ACC benchmark

Edit:
    He said something very interesting about the brakes in the simulations, especially about iRacing.
    He said that when he sits in RL in the GT3 car, they bang on the brake pedal and if they can, they'll kick it through the floor.
    Once you do that in a sim, nothing happens and you miss the corner.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  3. fabT

fabT Alien

This happens to me when losing connection with server.
    Can see as well random smoke puffs around the tracks and / or stuck cars without wheels.

I'm having frequently issues like that since v1.0.
    Rarely seen up to 0.7.2.

4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I see this when my upload bandwidth is flatlining (dropbox uploads from wifi connected mobile)

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

6. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah I saw quite a bit of this. I think it's just disconnect due to internet drop but maybe there is also a game bug issue. In any case, it should tell you that you are disconnected which it doesn't.

sps_for_race likes this.
  7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I know it's a disconnect. What troubles me is that clearly the game has become more unstable with the recent hotfixes as more people are reporting this.

8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

we should be able to see pings of cars somewhere else other than just over the top of cars

R. Iván and Coanda like this.
  9. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Wonder if it’s coincidental with results files being generated?

10. Gratulin

Gratulin Racer

My theory is that it is because of the new Quickjoin feature which puts many players into high ping servers. Before players would always manually select the lowest ping suitable server. Need to filter out servers above 300ms ping from Quickjoin!

anthony galmiche and Rolz like this.
  11. Gratulin

Gratulin Racer

However, it means that Quickjoin is VERY popular and is working to generate groupings of players on servers :)

12. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

In my case it was a CP server, not a random high-ping server. 19ms ping.

upload_2019-6-15_23-51-48.png

13. Gratulin

Gratulin Racer

Did you see the ping values of all the other drivers on the server? Even when the server is low ping for you it can be high ping for others from different region.

14. chakko

chakko Alien

Is there any way to see how many laps are in the race on Free practice, or on Qualifying?

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

it’s all time based... shows info in servers list

Coanda likes this.
  16. BTW: Would be useful to get a time based fuel calculation too. ;)

17. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Don't miss any minute, seriously, don't miss any minute:

18. chakko

chakko Alien

Would be great to have that info in the GUI when you join the server as well, though. TBH, i checked how many laps the race has in the least cases, when i joined the server (not once, to be honest...).

19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

It is in the gui for the session... u just have to then wait for next session to kick over to get the updated info

I always have this open to alt-tab to
    http://suedwestphoto.de/iracing/

After_Midnight likes this.
  20. chakko

chakko Alien

Regarding the flying and stuck cars, i have one as well...

Car_stuck_in_ground_bug.jpg