1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No doubt. I lost count at 16,875...

2. I saw some one manage to run wide in turn 1 at spa with the pit limiter on , must of been checking out the trees :eek:

After_Midnight and GoBo like this.
  3. Jawsers

Jawsers Rookie

I noticed that there are people standing where you have no access to at Spa. Always wondered if they all just stormed the barriers.

dek likes this.
  4. Adastros

Adastros Racer

5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

[​IMG]
    I was so in the zone in the race :)

swigaffu, Adastros, chksix and 2 others like this.
  6. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

In the server list section (MP), every server had a passeword requiered, it's normal ?

7. Poloman

Poloman Racer

Didnt want to open new thread so,here we go.
    While i find the game insanely good as far as racing goes,my last three competition races were almost complete disasters:
    1st. 29 drivers in drying spa,only 10-12 left,7 of us were actually racing in the end.
    2nd. 21 drivers at monza,started raining mid-race,so pit to wets was needed,picking wets gets you bad pressures and needs adjustment,again only 6 or 7 driver left actually racing,14 on the server i think.
    3rd. 9 drivers only,were 12 in free practice,3 left before Q,i didnt notice,so since if you leave Q you lose CP i stayed.
    Easy 1st,i belive there werent 2 drivers in the same lap,i had the 2nd in front of me,and he had 4th and 3rd in front of him,6th was behind me and 5th after him.the other 3 left. It was just a boring hotstint for me,at least i picked some CC and CN.

For the first two i cant think of a solution,but if there arent at least say 16 driver on the server,1 hour is too much,canceling or at least cuting the race to 30 minutes would be better.

8. F4celess

F4celess Gamer

they let you try to input a password because admins needs their access I think. Just click the connect button anyway. Unless you tried that, then I have no idea.

DzelRacing likes this.
  9. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I know CP is under evaluation at the moment and with the game state as it is and the low user base I hope tthey don't reach any conclusions just yet. If the curb fix is as reported that can only help.

10. It's not the game biggest problem but:
    While driving the Ferrari at night I'm still find the dashboard/Motec/gage cluster too bright. I've mentioned this already at the very first screens of ACC. It is distracting and unreadable. Also there is no change in the brightness if you turn on the lights.
    It would be nice to have an option for a kind of dimming the original one or get an additional one for night driving.

Edit: @Lord Kunos I still have to use the iRacing fuel calculator for longer races ;)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    mr Switchblade, Fremen_78 and Weron like this.
  11. steevee

steevee Racer

@After_Midnight have you noticed the ferrari dash's timing out of sync with the gui timer? In multiplayer..

12. Not yet :confused: But I'll have a look :)

PLebre likes this.
  13. steevee

steevee Racer

do a few laps, it goes out by 0.2 sec... most annoying when I'm thinking i'm on a killer lap, but end up .2 off

After_Midnight likes this.
  14. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

It was a bug?, I noticed it. But I was sure that it may should be me making a mistake in the last corner, but don't happen in all the laps, or so I believe.

15. steevee

steevee Racer

It seems that if you're up on your time it's ok, but if you down even if only by a split second it's out.... Very very strange

16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

17. Weron

Weron Rookie

Is there any chance of adjusting rear view mirrors ? Or at least can somebody tell me if its planned in future ?

18. I've done a multiplayer race with the Ferrari@Brands Hatch and I can't confirm this issue. :)

19. steevee

steevee Racer

are you on screens? or VR?

20. I'm on single screen :)