1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

LeDude83 likes this.
  2. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

3. steevee

steevee Racer

4. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

It's mine. :)

I posted it the tyre model blog post already, but it's Mike (TG in the background tried 1.0.7 too) and Aris, you can see by their reactions its a good 'un. :)

5. steevee

steevee Racer

Can't wait myself

6. Didn't play AC until later on down the track.
    So i don't know what state it was in.But gathering from ACC's Launch,Mutiplayer proplems,Removed Feature's,Lackluster Career mode,(No triple or really Great Vr support) Curb model i could go on.
    BUT!!! they have fixed a few thing's but what's written on there Website got me hyped love a good Career mode but ACC's is nothing like they advertised.And yes i'm one of those people whom enjoy a good Career mode have since i was 12/13 now bit older but still enjoy these things.I love f1 games for that and was really hoping it was going to be ACC's time to shine but no just do laps don't jump on a podium stand infront of your car get some confitti.
    I want to feel like GT3 driver not a hot lapper :D

7. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

I'm curious. What type of single player career mode were you expecting as you've stated it was 'nothing like they advertised'.

I've had a quick look and it's just described as an 'immersive single player experience'.

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  8. MOTION CAPTURE FOR REALISTIC ANIMATIONS

Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes. where's that?
    KEY FEATURES

Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official Blancpain GT Series videogame.
    Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the FIA GT3 homologated championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
    Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.

I get it but people read thing's in differant ways,what i read from that,when this game got announced was Career mode was going to be customizable gaming experience,Driver,Suit etc features where there but i'm just saying but guess its pointless even talking about it anymore and just move on.I'll bet in 4 years time it'll be the same

9. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I still don't think it's too much to expect the official points system to be implemented. If it's just a series of unlinked races you can't really call it a career (my opinion). Just this feature alone would mean I'd use it. As it is, I can't ever see that I'll bother picking up where I left off on the second race weekend. Maybe not a great loss as it's not going to stop me playing the game, but I was kind of looking forward to this element pre-release.

Whitestar, Lawndart and NeoGrotesk like this.
  10. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Yes, you have a point. Hopefully this could be tweaked as the game is developed if enough players want it.

I guess there wasn't enough details about the single player career during development and players assumed a lot of the usual features would be included.

tjr likes this.
  11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You're missing the point.
    IMO, apart from the graphics performance (or HW requirements, depending on how you look at it) ACC is IMO in a better state than AC was when they did 1.0.
    However, Kunos showed that they can grow a product over time, putting good effort into improving the game, adding new features etc.
    I have no doubt that they will manage to do so.

Of course I do understand that people are impatient. Gamers are always sitting there singing Queen's

And yes, you can argue that they should've kept it in early access, but let's be honest here. People wouldn't complain any less if that would've happened.
    It would be just the same.

So sit back and relax and give them some time to figure things out, because it will happen.
    And if you're bored, give good old AC a try, there is a lot to be still discovered there. I've clocked in about 1300h in AC and still haven't seen everything. :)

12. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

Is there a way to have a quick race in the Porsche Cup with just Porsche Cup opponents? I tried a race and it had me racing against the GT3 cars. That shouldn't happen, should it? Does the same thing happen with the Lamborghini ST?

13. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

No. Because it's a Blancpain GT, not a Super Trofeo and CUP series.

14. Jebus

Jebus Alien

According to Aris they might add a possibility to race with cup cars only at some point.

15. MiroZG

MiroZG Gamer

It will be nice to have custom grid in offline mode like we have in AC1, in server with max 20 clients all players can choose the same car so can be 20 Lambo in race or 20 Mercedes, I hope is not problem to add that possibility ,that will give game .....pardon :oops: .........simulator one more nice option

And also i hope Personal best for car/track finally will start to work in next update

Freddie Seng and Stickdeath1980 like this.
  16. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

That would be a good option. So I guess Blancpain let the Cup and ST cars race in the series? Since these cars also race in independent series, I did not know they were also in Blancpain. Does anyone know what modifications they had to race against the GT3 cars?

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Both are support races for certain Blancpain GT rounds. Either way it's not out of the realm of possibility that we could custom grids offline as well at some point...

They were part of the Spa 24h races, so there's no issue with them racing against GT3. The real issue is that there are no separate class podiums.

Traind and romandevision like this.
  18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I didn't know that, assumed it was a different series. In that case, I wait and believe that it will appear. :rolleyes:

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They are different series.

20. romandevision

romandevision Simracer