1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Did i miss something, or just preparing for next update?

2. Willsuhr77

Willsuhr77 Gamer

3. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Ah...i thought i already got that one...Lol..

4. Leynad

Leynad Racer

I downloaded three updates since 1.0.7, so should be rather 1.0.7.3...

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

This game is so frustrating when you go into a slide for no reason and then you can’t catch it arggggg. I was driving as Chris Goodwin at Hungaroring and very consistent and in the lead, serenity now!

6. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Are you okay with us speculating about the reason for the slide? Was it windy? I sometimes spin when I'm detracted by rl issues like work/money. And everyone gets lazy with a comfy lead.
    I'm sure you're not saying it's a game issue because when it happens to me I think it's the game biting me like a real race car can do. And I kinda like it that way.

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Nah no wind and clear, I was thinking about the pitstop and then went into a spin and couldn’t recover. I mean I tried to recover but the car wouldn’t respond at all to my inputs. It just said “F&$@ You and around you go” lol

8. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Thank you, Monza loads fine now in singleplayer.

9. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Thank you, all done.

Jebus likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It doesn't look like it to me or else your avatar would say so.

11. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

It's already set to 20 or so I believe and this car jumping and warping also happens in a race with 15 cars for example, so no, that's definitely not the issue. Also cpu occupation is not the reason, all is fine in that regard.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Can you please post screens of all your ACC video settings?

After_Midnight likes this.
  13. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

In 10 hours, sure. But don't know what could be interesting in the gfx settings which can cause this. It's pretty much everything either set to ultra or high, not less.

14. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I have also everything set up to its highest setting except everything in regard of mirrors. And motion blur is turned off.
    Though i have to say that the car-jitter or car-tear issue becomes less and less with each hotfix.

15. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Should be now.

Coanda likes this.
  16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Not for me, it has always been maxed out, but sometimes cars just disapear for a second in the middle of a pack, not the most far away ones, but also not very close cars, so no problem when fighting for positions.

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I understand. I am trying to look for a pattern with yours, sps & th30 setup. I see your all using RTX 2080's, one on triples, one on wide aspect ratio and one on high refresh rate. I wonder does this have something to do with it. What GPU driver version do you three run? Do you all o/c your GPU's? Do you guys run any custom UE4 engine.ini rendering commands?

SR nice hardware setup btw :cool:

18. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I had this for the first time last night, online. Only one car visible ahead of me, about 0.5-1.0 seconds ahead, and he just disappeared for a moment then reappeared. We both had a ping of around 40 to the server so that was not the issue. No warping, etc. just vanished and then reappeared. Weird.
    Like you I have visibility of opponents set to 'all'.

19. HemiR

HemiR Gamer

Has this update disabled join via lan. worked yesterday now broken?.