1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Nah the normal response is....................................." ".. :D

[​IMG]

2. popo87

popo87 Racer

enter a key lock on the first 5 seconds of the race session, PLZ. i really gettin tired about enter the race without pitstop

3. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

oh well, that happens if you take things serious and want to be nice on the internet...and ofc if you don't read properly. Must be a troll then, no? :rolleyes:

I'm relaxed, always was. Didn't mean to offend. Maybe I should have included a smiley or two. ;)

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

mate, nothing offends me.. ;););)

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

Fun wasn't about you, given this answer with that quote to Nico, but that Nico seems to have forgotten this huge reply, he has got.
    The answer to his last question is of course "soon".

6. I was hoping it would come out with the updated special events which are scheduled to changeover on the first Friday of each month. Hopefully this week the update and special events will be released?

7. hristo1026

hristo1026 Racer

8. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

Thanks to Aris for explaining in the video, the complexity of chassis flex.

Aristotelis and hristo1026 like this.
  9. Darcy Callai Junior

Darcy Callai Junior Hardcore Simmer

1.0.8 beta have two updates today. :cool:

10. tjr

tjr Simracer

Public beta branch?

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

How do you know? Don't tease..:D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  12. trutya

trutya Simracer

updates? since when is the original 1.0.8 out?
    didn't touch the game since a week or so

13. Darcy Callai Junior

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Doesn't always mean we will get a drop tonight. I hope your right though..

15. Darcy Callai Junior

I didn't say it will be released today. Just had two updates today.

bgil66 likes this.
  16. On an optimistic note, Darcy is right.

Son likes this.
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

What is today different to :

can.jpg

nfsw55 and Coanda like this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

My thoughts exactly..

sps_for_race likes this.
  19. Psit

Psit Alien

The difference is the KUNOS difference, where they try even at the latest moment in the week to deliver an update to us.

20. Darcy Callai Junior

First update:
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-13 at 12.22.04.jpeg

Second Update:
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-13 at 12.22.05.jpeg