1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

same here
    csw v1 + formula rim v1

2. Shooter80

Shooter80 Racer

Off the top of my head that should be doable, I can't check on my gaming rig at the moment, but I'm pretty sure there is a setting somewhere*, where for an analog axis you can specify how much movement you desire for it to consider it 'pressed'.
    * The JoyToKey UI is one of those seemingly massively powerful yet not very intuitive or obvious kinda things.

mike reynolds likes this.
  3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Would be nice if it just worked straight out of the box without needing another app to control it

Coanda likes this.
  4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

5. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

6. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

romandevision and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  7. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Also: console ports of ACC.

Belgakinen and Salvatore Amato like this.
  8. which means acc will live longer. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am so happy

mr Switchblade likes this.
  9. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

yes please

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  10. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Not for any of us fanatec owners that have commented here.

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

13. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Porting console isn't a surprise.
    Ps5 and Xbox next will have enough power to run acc in a good way.

But the mobile version?
    Wtf?
    I hope in a huge misunderstanding... i mean... seriously...

14. Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  15. geforth

geforth Gamer

I had a magnificent race against the ai in championship :D Almost everything was working. blue flag, fighting, aggression, overtaking. Superb. Only one thing was ... comicall. The ai overtook me in the box. :D That should be fixed but I tend to think, acc is on the right way :)
    I hope, on some day I can drive in the career to gather points with my own team, with my real name and not as B. Baguette on Championship :D

Kunos :-*

16. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

If you look at the HUD by 100% scale it is clear, that ACC will appear on consoles. But Kunos should revise career mode and put some "game" into it if they want to succeed against Forza, GT & Co.

I see it positive that ACC will appear on consoles and an AC Arcade on Apple mobiles, this means money for development. Only by PC sales you cannot survive very long.

Franc Pisek and mr Switchblade like this.
  17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

As long as the core values for the sim stay the same and I have no reason to think they won’t then there’s no issues for anyone, just good things. If mobile game sales help fund more dev work, licences and laser scanning then everyone wins

MTv, m_box97, GCCRacer and 2 others like this.
  18. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Thats all well and good but i have no idea how to set it up, there is no real instructions on what to do, it does not look straight forward, theres no point me trying unless there are instructions to follow. The video wasnt't related to joysticks nor the quick guide. Don.t know why kunos can't just give us native support, it can't be that difficult to do.