1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Not good to me honestly.
    I mean, this is worst than i expected... mobile version... :confused::confused::confused:

3. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

No, what is written in the document is that wasn't possible to release simultaneously the pc and console version due to the complexity of the simulator. The console version will come in the near future.

XettMan and sissydriver like this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Sadly no.

Original quote:
    La complessità del videogioco, che risulta essere una simulazione di corse automobilistiche, ha reso impossibile lo sviluppo contestuale delle versioni per console che saranno lanciate nel prossimo futuro.

DeepL translation:
    The complexity of the video game, which turns out to be a simulation of motor racing, has made it impossible to develop contextual versions for consoles that will be launched in the near future.

No console port here, sorry.

5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

I'm Italian so I don't need to translate. "Contestuale" means concurrent, "versioni per console che saranno lanciate nel prossimo futuro." translates to consoles versions that will be released in the near future

6. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

I don't agree.
    You don't need too much developer resources to program a simple arcade apple only mobile game. But it can bring some easy money, that Kunos can take to evolve ACC and bring it out of alpha state.

Calum Hewitt likes this.
  7. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Then don't buy #FacePalm

8. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Thanks for the tip dude
    I though i was obliged to buy it.

9. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

They are just practicing mobile device programming for the coming compagnion app for "on the fly"- pitstops/setup-changes in practice sessions. ;)

warth0g, Ace Pumpkin and XettMan like this.
  10. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Not to forget the mobile scheduler including booking system and the mobile results tracker for results comparison with big data statistic tool.

Ace Pumpkin and elchshooter like this.
  11. While every new improvement of the latest patch is much appreciated I still wondering about one little thing:
    The dev team is able to calculate stuff like how the water film at the track influence the aerodynamic of the car but to add a lap based fuel calculation seems to be impossible ;)

warth0g likes this.
  12. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Fuel calculator only available on Apple mobile devices.:D

As a general rule just put 2l for every minute plus 5l and you should be fine.

Ace Pumpkin and After_Midnight like this.
  13. plaid

plaid Alien

I just read in a changelog that the ai lets other cars overlap now.

Can anyone confirm that multiple hour races work well now?

BTW: Is the AI more consistent accross the tracks in the carrer championships?

The dlc announcements is cool btw, while still some 911 cup liverys and an offline championship would be neat to get some variety carwise (or any other slower single car).

14. I've to correct myself :confused: I'm talking about a time based fuel calculation. I'm sorry o_O

Dookie likes this.
  15. trutya

trutya Simracer

i made a race at Zolder with AI, the lapped cars worked well, however, they were a bit too polite, losing a lot of time while letting the cars through.
    it can be improved for sure but it's working good all in all.
    also they leave space ahead of them in practice sessions which is also a big step forward (especially qualy)
    i guess the talent files were also reworked a bit, at least the results were more realistic in my opinion.

F1Aussie, Ace Pumpkin and plaid like this.
  16. plaid

plaid Alien

Thank you!

Well if thats true it becomes worth a purchase now. Didn't see the point offline with an uncompetitive ai in endurance races and inconstistent championship performance.

Also the (imo) not so exciting tracklist thankfuly will be much improved by the DLC tracks.
    Just hope for a other cars and some polish for the career now. But I believe they mentioned that they would like to do something with the 911 cup if they have the time, so there is hope.
    And crewchief certainly improves the prestentation/immersion.

trutya likes this.
  17. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'd like to turn off the "car on the left/right" messages... they're annoying me, i know where other cars are... or maybe an option for it, only in the 1st lap

18. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

In audio settings you can turn off spotter.

There doesn't appear to be a hot key to toggle it so if you want a spotter for the first lap only use Crew Chief as you can turn that off after a lap.

19. trutya

trutya Simracer

i don't want to turn it off anyway because it's useful. only those messages are useless for me most of the time. especially that they are not everytime correct, like he says car on the left while you are still behind, or something. but the tyre pressure messages, or when the leader does pit messages are useful.
    that's why i don't use CC aswell, i don't like a lot of chitchat while i'm trying to concentrate on driving :)

20. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

They're separate option in audio settings, you can still have the engineer tell you the tyres messages etc but have the spotter off.

In crew chief the comms can be too frequent, I feel the same way about it. In crew chief you can turn the chief and the spotter off independently while you're in the car (or disable them before hand).

So in you circumstance you can have the in-game engineer turned on, the ingame spotter turned off, the crew chief engineer turned off and the crew chief spotter on for the first lap then tell them to shuttup and they will... everything you've asked for :D

trutya likes this.