1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Our race nights are now qualifying at 9pm Aussie Eastern Daylight Savings time. With a 10 min qualy and practice 1 hour before qualy.

We did find routing in general to overseas servers is quite random to and from Australia with our Singapore server experiments. Some guys get better results with a VPN but if your anything under 250 you should be ok.

The singapore server is a much better global base but as we have still been 99% aussies in there as our timezone is not great for Euro or Americans in our night races mid week.

Coanda likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I would be interested in online participation numbers for ACC... In Steam you can see total online at any point in time, but an it be broken down?
    Europe, N America, S America, Africa, Asia, and AUSNZ

I had hoped setting up an Asian based ACC server would capture a few drivers in that region, but from what I've seen it's pretty low participation...

I'd assume the dev's never set up a CP server in our area because they had already this info and deemed it not worth while... *shrug*

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The thing is if there is no CP server in the region it will never be used, but even if there is one it may not be used as much as wed hope it would. :eek:

Really seems Australia has by far the biggest participation numbers from the Asian region and we are such a tiny percentage of the overall population in the region. And of that our user base is really very small too which is a also a bit surprising.

4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I am hoping all will change once Bathurst is added... Even Suzuka should hopefully drive Asian interest!

Coanda likes this.
  5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Right now the koreans are driving AC in esport, not ACC.

Rolz likes this.
  6. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully Suzuka and Bathurst attract some interest across the Oceanic region. 2 tracks total for the region (Europe currently has 10 tracks representing a large % of the user base which still isn't super high), but these particular tracks are extremely significant and should bring new users in what aren't traditionally GT3 countries. Laguna should attract some additional 'muricans who are interested in turning right (who are within ping range to us on the west coast) and Kyalami is a real bombshell of a track that should attract sim racing purists who just 'have to have it'.

Also once 2019 pack and ICGT are released the game will be up to 15 laser scanned and gorgeous tracks which certainly is far more fleshed out than it is currently. Exciting times ahead!

7. Over here in AUS-NZ where waiting on updates no real intrest and most Sim groups i talk to over this side Most are looking foreward to AMS2 guess when bathurst comes and all new content then we'll start thinking about leagues haven't fired it up in months TBH

8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

RaceOnOz get a few numbers... you should check it out...

Coanda likes this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That's a shame mate. The last time you raced ACC was it pre or post the new 5 point tyre model?

+1 for RaceOnOz severs.. Good quality drivers with well setup and realistic conditions..

10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I had some very good races in Silverstone on the GRZ server last night. Quickjoin sent me there. The racing was so close I was surprised to NOT be involved in a crash at some point. But still - 3*20 minute races in a row and all went well.
    Not being too worried about wreckless drivers, I concentrated a lot on my actual driving and the ratings. Trying to achieve better CN and CC is addictive. For the first time I even took a proper look at the ratings menu, afterwards. I have to understand how they work, though.
    SA climbed from 70 to 71.

ACC is the best simulator and even racing game I've ever played <3

Son likes this.
  11. Know a few but 6 or 7 people yeah na most au/nz don't join cause there Safty rating way to high and have to join a Teamspeak to race lols na i'll stick with my group we'll field more than that hopefully when they release a good update yep have tryed new Model seems good but game still feels like a hot lap sim (in my eyes)

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

We had 17 starters last night... and if u register on the forums u can get on the whitelist to bypass SA... we just have the SA80 for randoms so we know they at least know how to drive without being vetted.

13. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Kunos is so silent about the upcoming update. Can you guys share about any date when it is coming at least? It is supposed to be a big update, I don't know why you didn't announce the exact date yet, it is mid october.

14. Adastros

Adastros Racer

let's them work don't worry they will tell us

15. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

This was explained many times, why they don´t do it.

Last infos:

+"...with some luck end of october…" @ 11:32min

16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Looks like great news for triples owners :)

upload_2019-10-16_6-49-59.png

Whitestar, Echo_29, Son and 4 others like this.
  17. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

An announcement isn't hard to push out. Most of the developers have a target release date for their content, all I want is a bit more communication with customers. They somewhat hyping for the McLaren 720s GT3, but they are so mysterious about it and did not answer any question regarding it even thought we already know that this car is coming. This is a game which really needs some extra content, so the more information we get the more is the hype. They did the ICGT teaser much better, posting pictures and engaging more with the folks on this forum.

Adastros likes this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

.. it can be done even at my skill level.. put 2 or 3 laps together this morning in a mp race, a couple of mid 54's and around about a dozen high 54's over a couple of 15 min races.. good fun, great acc physics.. :cool:

Rolz likes this.
  19. Sorry to say but that should of Been in day 1 when they where in EA that's what it was for wasn't it?.Also to your reply i went to join you guys awhile ago but no one talked no one replyed nothing.Hard to have fun with a slient group lol

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You can not blame kunos for epics short comings. They should be congratulated for pushing epic to implement a solution that may be used for further/other titles down the road..