1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events - Season 3 opens

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Goes To 11

Goes To 11 Rookie

How is your pace rating calculated from these events? I was kind of surprised that I got my best pace score running Barcelona a couple of times yesterday. Its a track that I don't know well. In fact, I was learning how to drive it. I was only running 1:48s-1:49s and spun on the last lap. I would have thought that would be my worst score.

What is a good score anyway? 50 is supposed to be the middle of the standings but only your best score counts so I'm guessing that the average will be higher than 50.

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

The top 10 will have their own rating, from 99 to 90, so P1 gets 99, P2 98...... P10 90.
    After that it's done in percentages, 45 would be the middle. Your best stint is what counts. If you set a time and others beat that time, you might see a decline in your PC rating once enough people beat your time.

I think it's 500 people that need to put in a time before you actually get ranked for a stint. So when you're the very first person to put in a time in a new event, you won't get PC99. Only after 499 other people set a time you will get the correct PC rating for that event.

In the Rating tab on your profile, you can see how many people competed in the event.

Goes To 11 likes this.
  3. Goes To 11

Goes To 11 Rookie

That makes sense. Though it potentially makes it so the best events for PC rating are the popular ones that slower drivers are more comfortable with rather than the less popular ones that are harder.

4. Rhylthusming

Rhylthusming Rookie

May i ask when new events will be released ?

A- this friday
    B- with 1.08
    C- soon
    D- no way i will have an answer

Any way really enjoy ACC so far. Thanks and keep pushing !

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

E- When all the planets align

6. XettMan

XettMan Simracer

F- E plus total eclipse

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I would say somewhere between C and D

8. ConvexRook

ConvexRook Gamer

Better Question - When will be get an update at all?

9. The special events will release by COB Friday along with the release of 1.0.8.

10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Guessing or did I miss something?

11. Guessing... i figured Kunos are more likely to correct an incorrect statement than to answer a question about release date :eek: