1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Racer

workingonit.JPG

Which part of this is unclear or abandoned?

sissydriver, AndyK70 and LATE4APEX like this.
  2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys, apologies but we have been doing some backend rework for special events that has gone on significantly longer than originally planned. A new batch that was originally supposed to release alongside the 1.5 update and GT4 DLC will be deployed soon. Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience.

3. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Gamer

Great, thanks for the info! Today I discovered they don’t load at all (they did a few days ago) so I wondered. Looking forward to the fix. :)

sissydriver likes this.
  4. Nepcon

Nepcon Rookie

They are back !
    A lot of GT4 events, but at last they are back

NilisW likes this.
  5. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Racer

Here they are !

[​IMG]

NilisW, swigaffu and Want2BFast like this.
  6. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Gamer

Oh wow! A nice selection!

7. Awesome. I am really looking forward to giving those a try! Great news...

8. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

very nice:) a lot of hot GT4 to drive. Love it. Thank you guys

9. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

sissydriver likes this.
  10. Akbalder

Akbalder Gamer

I would like to see my rating for each event directly on the special events page. Going to the PC rating page and try to remember the match between an event id and its content isn't ergonomic.

bieroX, FloSimRace and AndyK70 like this.
  11. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Simracer

I have to say, I'm loving the events with changeable conditions. The challenge of whether to start on wets and see how long they last, or struggle on dry tyres until the track comes in.

upload_2020-10-31_10-28-5.png

upload_2020-10-31_10-28-31.png

WallyM, NilisW, Mithrandirrr and 2 others like this.
  12. The special event with the 911 Cup at Barcelona is one of the best offline driving experiences I've ever had (btw: I am doing this stuff since GP1 on my amiga). It definitely shows the highlights of the physics and graphics engine of ACC. And it's quite difficult... :)

13. bieroX

bieroX Rookie

Can anyone explain me what that means ? (from the 1.6.2 patch notes)
    - Special Events DLC evaluation check

Thanks

14. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Racer

It means that if you don't own the content needed for the special event, it won't show up / it'll be locked for you.

15. bieroX

bieroX Rookie

Ok thanks.
    I own all DLC so I didn't see any difference :)